• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Any clue on variety?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Timer is all good. On 7am to 7pm. No light leaking in.
Will it still produce something decent? Or waste of a plant?
Spewing I have mixed my clones up, so dont know which ones are from which plant at this stage. Another lesson learnt. Label them.
Pic of the fan leaf.Attached File  20191105_073710.jpeg   32.86K   20 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
Need some advice now. Found a set of bananas on one bud, and this on another.
What do you guys reccomend to do?
I'll throw a couple close ups of a couple the buds. Too early to flush or should I flush and chop before I find more popping up?
Just keep looking and remove any balls I see pop up? This is week 9 since flip.Attached File  20191106_132637.jpeg   83.92K   21 downloadsAttached File  20191106_115618.jpeg   75.01K   21 downloadsAttached File  20191106_133855.jpeg   89.84K   21 downloadsAttached File  20191106_133921.jpeg   77.66K   21 downloadsAttached File  20191106_133843.jpeg   66.79K   19 downloads

puggle6

puggle6

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
It's possible but I don't think they are banana's

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
The second photo I cut off and had someone look at it and said they are. I pulled a seed from that bud today.
I can't see any more on the plant yet, but will be looking daily.
The first pic I thought might be male pollen sacks?
The other pics are just to show how far along the buds are. Still look too early to start flushing?
I'm just paranoid I'm gonna lose the crop.

It's possible but I don't think they are banana's

puggle6

puggle6

Stoned

• Members
  • 713 Posts:
Yeah that is the suss pic..

If you found a seed, well dark days indeed..

Not going to recommend water spraying as you are in flower but that particular plant you might want to harvest early.

Hermies are the pits, really should be avoided

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
Is it normal for them to take this long to show signs of being hermie? Or would this be a stress related issue possibly?
How fast can it take over? Would it be safe for 7-10 days? Couple more days on nutes then a week flush.

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Just keep an eye out for more nanas and pick them off ,,,if you've got a few seeds already in the buds it won't make any difference pulling it early or leaving it,,,,
Flush when you normally would.....if it starts growing heaps of nanas ,,kill,,kill,kill.

Edited by Serrated edge, 06 November 2019 - 06:35 PM.

puggle6

puggle6

Stoned

• Members
  • 713 Posts:
+1 SE

And OP, yes it can show in any varying degree, a few Nana's to a lot both early or late and also from stress but bottom line is that it is the single worst trait to find in a cannabis plant and the strain should be abandoned.

Looks like a bit of foxtails so could be stress but yeah, probably don't grow that one again and neck it up earlier than later especially if you have other plants.

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
Had a bit more of a look around in there, can't see any more bananas. Have only found 1seed on each plant and the 1 set of bananas so far. Couple of what I think were pollen sacks on the darker plant that is fox tailing.
I have no idea on how things work, so this might be a dumb question. The pollen sacks from one plant can pollinate another and produce bananas/seeds on that plant correct? So I can find a banana and seed on a female plant without that being hermy?
The buds on the lighter colour plant are nice and frosty. Tried to take close up pic on my phone. Attached File  20191106_183807.jpeg   78.34K   25 downloadsAttached File  20191106_183852.jpeg   108.41K   23 downloads

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
Have made the decision to flush the dark plant that is foxtailing and suspect is turning hermy due to stress and chop out on Wednesday arvo.
Leaving the other plant to go for another week or so before flushing. Dont think this one is hermy and suspect I found a seed on this plant only because of the other. Haven't found any bananas or seeds on this plant since.
Does this sound like a good plan?

Hoping to get something useful out of the dark plant and get maximum I can out of the other.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.