Any clue on variety?

Need some advice now. Found a set of bananas on one bud, and this on another.

What do you guys reccomend to do?

I'll throw a couple close ups of a couple the buds. Too early to flush or should I flush and chop before I find more popping up?

Just keep looking and remove any balls I see pop up? This is week 9 since flip.post-65552-157302360452_thumb.jpegpost-65552-157302367983_thumb.jpegpost-65552-157302369832_thumb.jpegpost-65552-157302370822_thumb.jpegpost-65552-157302373545_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The second photo I cut off and had someone look at it and said they are. I pulled a seed from that bud today.

I can't see any more on the plant yet, but will be looking daily.

The first pic I thought might be male pollen sacks?

The other pics are just to show how far along the buds are. Still look too early to start flushing?

I'm just paranoid I'm gonna lose the crop.

It's possible but I don't think they are banana's

+1 SE

And OP, yes it can show in any varying degree, a few Nana's to a lot both early or late and also from stress but bottom line is that it is the single worst trait to find in a cannabis plant and the strain should be abandoned.

Looks like a bit of foxtails so could be stress but yeah, probably don't grow that one again and neck it up earlier than later especially if you have other plants.

[emoji106]

Had a bit more of a look around in there, can't see any more bananas. Have only found 1seed on each plant and the 1 set of bananas so far. Couple of what I think were pollen sacks on the darker plant that is fox tailing.

I have no idea on how things work, so this might be a dumb question. The pollen sacks from one plant can pollinate another and produce bananas/seeds on that plant correct? So I can find a banana and seed on a female plant without that being hermy?

The buds on the lighter colour plant are nice and frosty. Tried to take close up pic on my phone. post-65552-157303909144_thumb.jpegpost-65552-15730391033_thumb.jpeg

Have made the decision to flush the dark plant that is foxtailing and suspect is turning hermy due to stress and chop out on Wednesday arvo.

Leaving the other plant to go for another week or so before flushing. Dont think this one is hermy and suspect I found a seed on this plant only because of the other. Haven't found any bananas or seeds on this plant since.

Does this sound like a good plan?

Hoping to get something useful out of the dark plant and get maximum I can out of the other.