• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

CBS oil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

abeer170

abeer170

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
Is there anywhere I can acquire cbd oil legally in Australia yet?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
PlantMed via prescription

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Oil? Legally? Yes, but it's not a smokable oil but rather a digestable oil. Now you say CBD oil and that is available, but mine is a combination THC/CBD oil.

There are a few dr's around who do perscribe it, I've found one in NSW who will do an assessment via an online telecomference.

BUT I must warn you, it is NOT cheap. The TGA application (and fees) cost around $800

The oil I'm on costs $300 for 50ml delivered, which last approx 1 month, but that would depend on what the dr deemed an appropriate doseage rate.

I have also been perscribed bud, on script, but it ain't cheap either, with each 5gram container costing $210 delivered.

Now both of these legal govt approved sources with the appropriate paperwork, but again, it ain't cheap. They say the price will come down when the 'Approved Australian suppliers' come online. But with all of the govt red tape I doubt the cost will drop much at all.

Here's a topic 'Medical Access' of my journey to obtaining access https://cannabis.com...medical-access/

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n, 02 November 2019 - 12:32 AM.

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.