Oil? Legally? Yes, but it's not a smokable oil but rather a digestable oil. Now you say CBD oil and that is available, but mine is a combination THC/CBD oil.

There are a few dr's around who do perscribe it, I've found one in NSW who will do an assessment via an online telecomference.

BUT I must warn you, it is NOT cheap. The TGA application (and fees) cost around $800

The oil I'm on costs $300 for 50ml delivered, which last approx 1 month, but that would depend on what the dr deemed an appropriate doseage rate.

I have also been perscribed bud, on script, but it ain't cheap either, with each 5gram container costing $210 delivered.

Now both of these legal govt approved sources with the appropriate paperwork, but again, it ain't cheap. They say the price will come down when the 'Approved Australian suppliers' come online. But with all of the govt red tape I doubt the cost will drop much at all.

Here's a topic 'Medical Access' of my journey to obtaining access https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/81502-medical-access/

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 5

Nowadays, lots of people are tired because they don't have enough resources to relax. For some time I also didn't have any idea of what to do. My friend suggested that I try to order mushrooms products on this site https://www.shrooms-online.net in order to find a solution. After using this remedy, the low state of the organism disappeared and I began to feel better. Accordingly, you also should try to make a glance at this resource in order to have better explanation of what to do and hoe to use something like that.