• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

QLD Parliamentary Partition for Legalisation of Cannabis

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

In 2015 QLD was the first state to have medical cannabis made legally available K9 with a prescription from any GP in any form including dried bud. Those law changes were done with the help of petitions such as this one to help show the Gov that the public wanted and needed the changes by the people who lobbied for those specific law changes. I'm not saying petitions made it happen but they definitely helped.

Unfortunately the other states didn't follow suit and a lot has changed since businesses and even the majority of cannabis activist groups lobbied for federal laws instead that have restricted access to just research and product development pretty much. But that doesn't change the fact QLD was first.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Yeah ok, for the chorinc pain, and terminally ill. And exactly you can buy it off the gov, but u can't grow it to help your quality of life, if they are sick... ... and it's nearly 2020...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by kloud9, 30 October 2019 - 12:24 PM.

MongyMan

MongyMan

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:

Yeah ok, for the chorinc pain, and terminally ill. And exactly you can buy it off the gov, but u can't grow it to help your quality of life, if they are sick... ... and it's nearly 2020...

No in DEC 2015 to early 2016 any QLD GP could prescribe cannabis in any form and for any illness they felt it was of a benefit not just chronic pain and terminally ill.

Lobbying was underway and going well for the next law changes needed to allow home growing but unfortunately this got replaced by the majority of cannabis activist groups and businesses with vested interests lobbying instead for federal laws to regulate access instead which derailed anything QLD was doing. Cannabis laws are state laws.....unless you have a financial interest in cannabis in which case you need federal laws to allow you to sell it across boards or import.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

lol

Edited by pedro de pacas, 30 October 2019 - 01:19 PM.

MongyMan

MongyMan

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:

lol

Pretty much how I feel about it all now too pedro lol It's in history now and the capitalists won....the free market is dead :(

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:

Nah the free market is dead, in a free market we all get to compete 

in a "crony capitalist market" the government decides who gets to play, normally its who gives them the most $$$$ in fees and bullshit 

it all happens before we know about it, like the set ups going on all over Australia at the moment, its not for medical that is for sure

wont be long now, legal pot with the governments blessing will be here soon enough, and will be TAXED out of the reach of the most needy eventually(unfortunately) 

think we will lose the last bit 

Edited by pedro de pacas, 30 October 2019 - 04:03 PM.

Carbcon

Carbcon

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 Posts:
I got a mailbox full of anti cannabis propaganda recently.

Drug free world iirc.

Got a general drugs, alcohol and "marijuana".

Rural Qld, looked like the postie delivered it as it was with the iga junk mail. Either that or the Jehovahs, last time they called I told em I was a pastafarian.

I should take some pics?

Reckon cannabis be legal in 5-10 anyway cos older gen dying out?

Carbcon

Carbcon

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 Posts:
Lots of lies within too.

Sad to know these people are out there no doubt motivated at least in part by money to keep it illegal.

Attached Files

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4874 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
They onto you carb... they have seen your potatoes mate, prob jealous

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Signed

Edited by kloud9, 30 October 2019 - 08:13 PM.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.