QLD Parliamentary Partition for Legalisation of Cannabis

Hi All

I know this is a topic that pops up every now and then but I feel it's an important one to bring to others attention especially now with the ACT passing laws.

https://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/petitions/petition-details?id=3217&fbclid=IwAR3EIPC-EOY_JiQLMYiFpqfwxyFzHhp1bvRSmVXtLhLyBCHeVZZA2P5ygO8

Edited by nici
  • Upvote 1

Last time I lived in QLD, it was a $300 fine for having a bong, used or not, and 6 weeks jail for a Oz or two

lol the good old days

Pedro, they sell Bongs at the markets these days and any Tabacco Station. Heck, you can walk through the city now and people are using vapes that smell of pot. If the cops don't get complaints and there's no trouble with an individual nobody seems to mind.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

99% of smoking gear that Qld regards as smoking gear is a big no no, if they are done for selling the gear the fine is 10k per item even with the change of med laws.

As far as i know the only place you can buy a bong legit is SA but there are rules they have to go by or they can be shut down but the second u take that bong home and use it you can be charged for an illegal use of it re smoking cannabis...

Edited by Ozzy420
  • Upvote 1

• Oz unpinned this topic