Is this Mould or Trichomes or what ?

Better that then getting ripped off on the streets. Buying buds that have been flysprayed and grown with PGR crap. If you grow your own organically you shouldn't run into too many problems...

Sprouting seeds is another predicament all together, my last batch went moldy before they went radical. Ripped everything else out last season because it wasn't the time and place to be growing marijuana.

With the cost of seed freight, best order a few too many so you know that your gonna end up with at least three plants and you can share some seeds with those that are less fortunate.

Is it true folks that marijuana is now a schedule 3 drug across Australia? It's time I keep up with the news and it's about time politicians recognize that the money could be drawn into the economy and healthcare rather then the hands of criminals.

It's warming too see the police take a step back and recognize that cannabis is a relatively soft drug in comparison to other drugs that are legal even, such as tobacco and alcohol. That's not too say that cannabis is completely harmless as the younger generation (and the mentally ill) should refrain from abuse.

If the cost of buying seeds puts you off growing maybe cosider using a mother plant to clone from. That way you know exactly what your smoking.

Growing your own is the way to be released from being dependent on criminals. If ppl could buy it from ppl who love growing, then we could all have access to an awesome smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I agree with everyone. Start growing your own. Even a few plants in Slurpie cups is better than buying. Heck I only started just under 2 years ago. If I can grow anyone can.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I'm moving up North in a couple of months so will give it a go up there

Yep, PGR

Try and avoid, horrible stuff

[emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Really hard to tell whats good and what isnt and what has PGRs etc.. dealers never know what Strains they're selling, I've asked on numerous occasions and my 3 different guys have no idea, people are pretty much just buying whatever they can get their hands on. Needs to be legalised