• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Honahlee & medical access

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Veritas629

Veritas629

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

I've been self medicating my rheumatoid arthritis for years. That's how I ended up on this great gardening forum! But I had never found good info on how to legally access med cannabis in AUS. My doctor is a nice guy and does a good job with the standard meds, but avoids my questions on cannabis. I just found this website and it has the clearest & most useful info I've found to date! Links to SAS docs, list of treatable conditions, flow charts for each state, etc. Just thought I'd pass it on for others here in similar circumstances...

https://honahlee.com.au/

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

higherconversations1

higherconversations1

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:

Hey veritas629, I'm the founder of honahlee.com.au and I wanted to say thank you for sharing our article. I'm very happy that you found it useful and we'll be aiming to create more useful information about cannabis in Australia shortly. If you have any topic ideas or feedback we'd be more than happy to hear it. I wish the best for your health - I'm glad cannabis has been able to help you through it. 

Veritas629

Veritas629

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 Posts:
Maybe I've been looking in the wrong locations, but I've found getting solid advice on medical cannabis to be scarce. Anybody who disseminates accurate useful info is alright by me! Especially in the face of the anti-cannabis juggernaut that has built up over the years through dishonest, but effective, means. Keep up the good work

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.