Honahlee & medical access

Veritas629

Question

I've been self medicating my rheumatoid arthritis for years. That's how I ended up on this great gardening forum! But I had never found good info on how to legally access med cannabis in AUS. My doctor is a nice guy and does a good job with the standard meds, but avoids my questions on cannabis. I just found this website and it has the clearest & most useful info I've found to date! Links to SAS docs, list of treatable conditions, flow charts for each state, etc. Just thought I'd pass it on for others here in similar circumstances...

https://honahlee.com.au/

• Upvote 2

2 answers to this question

Hey veritas629, I'm the founder of honahlee.com.au and I wanted to say thank you for sharing our article. I'm very happy that you found it useful and we'll be aiming to create more useful information about cannabis in Australia shortly. If you have any topic ideas or feedback we'd be more than happy to hear it. I wish the best for your health - I'm glad cannabis has been able to help you through it. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe I've been looking in the wrong locations, but I've found getting solid advice on medical cannabis to be scarce. Anybody who disseminates accurate useful info is alright by me! Especially in the face of the anti-cannabis juggernaut that has built up over the years through dishonest, but effective, means. Keep up the good work [emoji106]
  • Upvote 1