To big

Now that you're in flower, don't be tipping them. Some strains tend to turn the bud all fluffy when she's tipped in flower. Don't do it

If they haven't been trained out, get yourself a trailer net and cover the plant VERY gently. Any damage to the tips and she'll weep and this can cause a nice harvest of mouldy bud, so be careful.

Gently pull her down and out over a few days. Pull her all down in a day and you'll stress her out and you'll snap stems. So slowly. Be GENTLE.

Well, that's what I'd do.

This growing caper is all about management, and you've just had a learning. Fill you space up in grow and you'll run out of space in flower (Growth management)

Now that you're in flower, don't be tipping them. Some strains tend to turn the bud all fluffy when she's tipped in flower. Don't do it

If they haven't been trained out, get yourself a trailer net and cover the plant VERY gently. Any damage to the tips and she'll weep and this can cause a nice harvest of mouldy bud, so be careful.

Gently pull her down and out over a few days. Pull her all down in a day and you'll stress her out and you'll snap stems. So slowly. Be GENTLE.

Well, that's what I'd do.

This growing caper is all about management, and you've just had a learning. Fill you space up in grow and you'll run out of space in flower (Growth management)

+1 . I’ve learnt a lot from this site especially from Merlin

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

LST

or even top them ,if only 8 days in ,bit of stress will make the plant get more trichomes as it thinks it’s under stress from animals and tries to defend itself apparently.....

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by Jaro.13