Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

We put our plants outdoor midway through Oct and 1/3 of them started budding. Came from 18/6 veg indoor. Lesson learnt.

We had bugs (mainly beetles) setting up shop in any dead parts of plants plus on the heads of the budding plants - once they find some dead plant matter they call all their mates and take over, so yeah I'd neem the fuck out of em bro.

Good luck with your outdoor grow spider, some nice looking plants there. I also ran a veg tent ( mainly for privacy) and limited lights on to 13/11. My thinking was to avoid early start of flowering once I put them outdoors. Had enough plants for personal needs, so gave away plenty of varieties to mates in mid October. They put them outside (NSW) then, however most strains still started flowering soon after. I delayed putting mine in the ground until 1 Nov. So far, only one of mine taken outside in Nov has started flowering - all others are still in veg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

one of mine decided to flower early too, i ended up cutting it back quite hard and its vegged out beautifully now with more growth than at the start, but yours look a decent size to start flowering.

Yes i vegged mine for a while indoors at 18/6 so i guess im fine either way(finishing flowering or revegging)

I think bigger kush is not slowing down in flowering....

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app