• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

jumpdog

jumpdog

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
Nice :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pahut

pahut

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Seasol

We put our plants outdoor midway through Oct and 1/3 of them started budding. Came from 18/6 veg indoor. Lesson learnt.

We had bugs (mainly beetles) setting up shop in any dead parts of plants plus on the heads of the budding plants - once they find some dead plant matter they call all their mates and take over, so yeah I'd neem the fuck out of em bro.

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
What happened to the ones that started budding? Did they finish flowering or did they eventually reveg ?

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
Todays pics
Sprayed some neem last week. Seems to be helping. I will spray them again this weekend
All 3 are defiantly buddingAttached File  20191121_181026.jpeg   191.09K   94 downloadsAttached File  20191121_180925.jpeg   225.64K   95 downloadsAttached File  20191121_180933.jpeg   200.02K   95 downloadsAttached File  20191121_181000.jpeg   179.19K   97 downloadsAttached File  20191121_181017.jpeg   115.35K   90 downloads

Old fox

Old fox

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 Posts:
Good luck with your outdoor grow spider, some nice looking plants there. I also ran a veg tent ( mainly for privacy) and limited lights on to 13/11. My thinking was to avoid early start of flowering once I put them outdoors. Had enough plants for personal needs, so gave away plenty of varieties to mates in mid October. They put them outside (NSW) then, however most strains still started flowering soon after. I delayed putting mine in the ground until 1 Nov. So far, only one of mine taken outside in Nov has started flowering - all others are still in veg

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
Things are progressing well.
Kush is strarting to frost up
Taking few clones today of each plant Attached File  20191130_095527.jpeg   226.64K   83 downloadsAttached File  20191130_095536.jpeg   244.37K   83 downloadsAttached File  20191128_192100.jpeg   84.38K   82 downloads

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7132 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
let's see what happens from here. May re veg , maybe stubborn and keep flowering .

RubaDub

RubaDub

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 Posts:
  • Interests:Plants, Nature, Fish, Marijuana.
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

one of mine decided to flower early too, i ended up cutting it back quite hard and its vegged out beautifully now with more growth than at the start, but yours look a decent size to start flowering.

Imagine earth restored to her real beauty,
Steady trees seems to brush the deep blue sky,
The clouds billow to form the majestic peaks.
The songs of birds fill the air,
Create a symphony on symphony.
The godess is calling for an honouring of what she allows to be created,
Through the form of strength and blood.

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:

one of mine decided to flower early too, i ended up cutting it back quite hard and its vegged out beautifully now with more growth than at the start, but yours look a decent size to start flowering.

Yes i vegged mine for a while indoors at 18/6 so i guess im fine either way(finishing flowering or revegging)
I think bigger kush is not slowing down in flowering....

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
Todays pics
Kush frosting up even more and buds are starting to gain some weigh
Mango might revegg not sure about itAttached File  20191207_081857.jpeg   218.38K   79 downloadsAttached File  20191207_081915.jpeg   129.28K   77 downloadsAttached File  20191207_081944.jpeg   212.26K   77 downloads

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.