Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

Back in my teens up in Darwin "Mango weed" (what we used to call it) used to get around and I loved it, it was a very relaxing mellow high, great with a few beer's, would be great to grow some, just thinking of it brings back some good memories.

I wish I could grow a few plants outside but unfortunately I have very nosey neighbors that I'm forever catching peering over the fence.

Nice spider. They will get some size to em mate.

Had a mate years ago who used to keep his plants tied down flat like a scrog. Looked funny as and some got about 10ft across and about 2ft high. He just used tent pegs.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey porky :)

Yes that's what I'm going for as well. Used tent pegs and the plan is to make octopus out of it.

Back in my teens up in Darwin "Mango weed" (what we used to call it) used to get around and I loved it, it was a very relaxing mellow high, great with a few beer's, would be great to grow some, just thinking of it brings back some good memories.

I wish I could grow a few plants outside but unfortunately I have very nosey neighbors that I'm forever catching peering over the fence.

My neighbours are in late 70's so peering over the fence is probably too much effort.

At least that's what im hoping for :)

Looking lovely Spider. All the best :)

Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

Anyone knows what are these bugs and what do I do about them?

Are they the cause of the leaves having white spots?

Should I spray the plants with Neem oil?

It looks to me that plant is starting to flower like kloud suggest it would.

If that's the case as the daylight is getting longer will they reveg again ?post-65007-157354363571_thumb.jpegpost-65007-157354366841_thumb.jpegpost-65007-157354374134_thumb.jpegpost-65007-157354381297_thumb.jpeg