• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Whats other one in the back ground

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Other one is that mango clone. Kicked them all out and closed indoors untill winter.

Thinking of keeping one mango clone in addition of critical Kush just as a backup. Attached File  20191027_082235.jpeg   215.42K   156 downloads

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7132 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Nice head start

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
Got the mango clone in the ground and I opened her up. Bigger Kush was much harder to bend. Not as elastic as mango clone.
Had to use electric tape twice :)
Hopefully I'll be able to keep the height down

Attached File  20191105_191458.jpeg   240.68K   133 downloadsAttached File  20191105_191554.jpeg   256.28K   134 downloads

BubbaKush

BubbaKush

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing, camping, 4wd'ing, American style BBQ'ing with my brother, playing with my dog, tending to my garden and pulling out my telescope on a good night star gazing while super stoned.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HLG 550 V2 Rspec
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna coco
Back in my teens up in Darwin "Mango weed" (what we used to call it) used to get around and I loved it, it was a very relaxing mellow high, great with a few beer's, would be great to grow some, just thinking of it brings back some good memories.

I wish I could grow a few plants outside but unfortunately I have very nosey neighbors that I'm forever catching peering over the fence.

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
Nice spider. They will get some size to em mate.
Had a mate years ago who used to keep his plants tied down flat like a scrog. Looked funny as and some got about 10ft across and about 2ft high. He just used tent pegs.

Sugar

Sugar

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 Posts:

Looking lovely Spider. All the best :)

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:

Nice spider. They will get some size to em mate.
Had a mate years ago who used to keep his plants tied down flat like a scrog. Looked funny as and some got about 10ft across and about 2ft high. He just used tent pegs.

Hey porky :)
Yes that's what I'm going for as well. Used tent pegs and the plan is to make octopus out of it.

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:

Back in my teens up in Darwin "Mango weed" (what we used to call it) used to get around and I loved it, it was a very relaxing mellow high, great with a few beer's, would be great to grow some, just thinking of it brings back some good memories.

I wish I could grow a few plants outside but unfortunately I have very nosey neighbors that I'm forever catching peering over the fence.

My neighbours are in late 70's so peering over the fence is probably too much effort.

At least that's what im hoping for :)

Looking lovely Spider. All the best :)

Thank you :)

Spider11

Spider11

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 Posts:
Anyone knows what are these bugs and what do I do about them?
Are they the cause of the leaves having white spots?
Should I spray the plants with Neem oil?
It looks to me that plant is starting to flower like kloud suggest it would.
If that's the case as the daylight is getting longer will they reveg again ?Attached File  20191112_181540.jpeg   117.6K   125 downloadsAttached File  20191112_181444.jpeg   95.13K   124 downloadsAttached File  20191112_181503.jpeg   86.53K   120 downloadsAttached File  20191112_181411.jpeg   208.42K   120 downloads

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
The bugs look like some sort of fly. The plant with all the white dots on the leaves may have mites or other sap suckers under the leaves.
I use neem for most pests.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.