• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Autos under leds without the bells and whistles.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Piece of shit light...

Ahh hes back.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
He's right though, so I thought you meant decent by HLG or Valoya...

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4874 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Valoya? Is that a new one kloudy?

Edited by SOOTY, 18 October 2019 - 04:57 PM.

Smashly1979

Smashly1979

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Spider COB LED
  • Fav. Nutrients:Devils Harvest
Spider COB is working well.
I’ve been using one for over 4 years now

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Over the past 4 years Valoya has continuously been researching the effects of the light spectrum on the cannabis plant morphology and THC/CBD content, in collaboration with Dr. Gianpaolo Grassi (CREA-CI Institute, Italy), the world renowned Cannabis sativa researcher. Some of this data has already been published in the Journal of Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids within the first academic paper to compare the effects of HPS vs. LED on cannabis. Trial results presented in the webinar will include new, yet unpublished data from the most recents trials, conducted in 2019.

Additionally, we will discuss lighting needs of the cannabis plant in all its growth stages from tissue culture to the flowering phase. Valoya, the manufacturer of LED grow lights, known for its science based approach to developing LED solutions has been committed to plant biology research since its founding, over a decade ago. Before entering the cannabis market Valoya has studied a variety of LED spectra and their effects on fresh and dry flower weight, concentrations of THC, CBD and other secondary metabolites etc. These findings will be presented as well to further deepen our knowledge on optimal cultivation practices of cannabis. The webinar will be hosted by Ms. Stiina Kotiranta, Valoya’s Research Manager who has a long standing experience in conducting LED trials on plants, most of which in collaboration with world’s leading research institutes and agricultural companies.

So they say, it's a webinar I was invited to..

Edited by kloud9, 18 October 2019 - 05:43 PM.

Billyg0at

Billyg0at

Curing

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

lol

sounds credible.

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
Ahhh love the old cut and paste.

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1779 Posts:

Probably will go with this 600w Viper.
https://www.amazon.c...71378790&sr=8-5
Hes going with a tent in his garage after all. Just has to convince his wife to park the car outside. Exhaust fumes and plants wouldnt be a good marriage I'd imagine.

I'm wrong. My hubby tried hiding his cannabis use for over 15 years but when I found out and understood I came here and learnt to grow. It's something we do together even though I don't smoke. Never underestimate how a woman feels about saving money.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2194 Posts:

Probably will go with this 600w Viper.
https://www.amazon.c...71378790&sr=8-5
Hes going with a tent in his garage after all. Just has to convince his wife to park the car outside. Exhaust fumes and plants wouldnt be a good marriage I'd imagine.

If he ran intake from outside the shed it wouldn't matter. Ps. Don't get a vipar. There are much better options around the price point. I'd even go one of those new Mars buckets of snot befoee that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.