Autos under leds without the bells and whistles.

Hey all and thanks for having me over. I know a bloke who wants to grow autos and says that because they're so easy to grow he's just gonna germinate in wet cotton wool, plant them in 5 gallon fabric pots, throw them under some decent LEDs in his garage without the walls. Just under lights with no foil for reflection, and rely on room temp, decent soil, good food and a couple of fans, for the short time they need. His shed gets to around 15 degrees at night and 25-30 without much humidity. I know theyd be better outside this time of year but thats not really an option. Neither is a tent an option. Do you think theyd go OK?.

Asking for a mate right? :) I grow in an open area, no walls, just a piece of cardboard with panda film on one side, a 400w hps and some fans blowing. And in less than ideal conditions. Granted most of my grows are shit but I still get some decent bud at the end. If its a one off grow then should be fine but like I found out its an addictive hobby and eventually your mate will start buying better bits and pieces.

Hey all and thanks for having me over. I know a bloke who wants to grow autos and says that because they're so easy to grow he's just gonna germinate in wet cotton wool, plant them in 5 gallon fabric pots, throw them under some decent LEDs in his garage without the walls. Just under lights with no foil for reflection, and rely on room temp, decent soil, good food and a couple of fans, for the short time they need. His shed gets to around 15 degrees at night and 25-30 without much humidity. I know theyd be better outside this time of year but thats not really an option. Neither is a tent an option. Do you think theyd go OK?.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Probably will go with this 600w Viper.

https://www.amazon.com.au/VIPARSPECTRA-PAR600-600W-12-Band-Light/dp/B07BDHW3XF/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=viparspectra&qid=1571378790&sr=8-5

Hes going with a tent in his garage after all. Just has to convince his wife to park the car outside. Exhaust fumes and plants wouldnt be a good marriage I'd imagine.