Lock out!

I have no runoff as well using blumats, the pots feel like they need more water alot of the time but the plants do well. I don't flush only when I reset my coco for the next run. Don't own an ec meter either, I go by the bottle strength and the look of the plant. The problems I had in coco were to do with overwatering and incorrect ph (reverted to drops due to shitty pens and cant justify the price tag on a bluelab since the drops are working for me).

with the nutes I’m using the ec builds up in the pot a lot quicker with no run off and flushing regularly is working a treat.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

post-65616-157104143973_thumb.jpg

This is her sister...... exact same everything through the grow....... her ec and ph were worse. She’s stretched more then the sick girl...... but healthy as!

Does it look phosphorus related to anyone?? I can’t put my finger on what it’s starving for!

I had the same problem, I couldn’t fix the ph run off. I recommend finding the sweet spot where the ec goes in and comes out the same when you flush, the run off ph goes wrong in coco I couldn’t fix it. I found flushing weekly and backing off the nutrients until what goes in comes out will salvage it.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Feed at 5.5 for a couple it will balance out. Pull the fucked leaves and keep an eye out for any new issues.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Skipped last nights feed and this mornings, gave em a chance to dry out, tonight’s ec went in at 1.0 and ph of 5.6...... run off ec was 1.0 and ph run off 6.1..... I’ll slowly up there nutes over the next couple of days and hopefully we are back on track

I’m hesitant to pull the leaves..... there’s a shit load of em haha

Skipped last nights feed and this mornings, gave em a chance to dry out, tonight’s ec went in at 1.0 and ph of 5.6...... run off ec was 1.0 and ph run off 6.1..... I’ll slowly up there nutes over the next couple of days and hopefully we are back on track

I’m hesitant to pull the leaves..... there’s a shit load of em haha

i think that’s going all good, when your run off ph drops really low like low 4 is when your real problem begins, sorting your feeding out is all part of it, I’m finding led a lot different to hid when feeding.