Lock out!

These mofo’s!!! I didn’t ask to start the who’s cock is bigger topic, I just wanna know how the hell to fix it...... I’m putting this down to shit grower before shit medium! Bit more experience needed before I make that call...... should I give it one more flush tonight with just ph water? Or should I give half strength nutes and aim for 50% run off

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I reckon just water/ferty as normal, you have probably flushed it enough

the correct PH, piss yellow (about 6) don't got over 2 EC, make sure it drains/gets a flush ? every second day or so

That’s what I’m thinking to, if I have flushed it enough then she’s gonna search for nutes, and if there not there she’s gonna draw from herself...... can’t be fucked creating another problem for myself with deficiencies....... I’ll feed normal tonight on the bigger girls and see what the run off is. Mite let the northern lights dry out a little first seeing though there not in flower yet....... gonna try and aim for 10%. Drain on each feed now, just to stay safe. And watch the ec and ph over the next few days, try and get it to stabilise around what I’m feeding

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Have never checked the runoff, growing "Run To Waste"? or whatever its called 

no point you will just end up chasing your tail

a good flush with water at the correct PH fixes most problems, don't over ferty, just keep it simple 

Its piss easy to grow cannabis using hydro nutes, whatever medium people choose is mostly immaterial, if ya follow the basics anyway 

Biggest problem was never having enough run off, or flushing yet..... so when I did finally check it..... FUCKED!

post-65616-157095838973_thumb.jpg

Got it back down and this is the run off with a full feed so I’m happy, ph at 6.1

Just gotta make sure iv got good run off and give em a flush now and then

Biggest problem was never having enough run off, or flushing yet..... so when I did finally check it..... FUCKED!

attachicon.gifIMG_3326.JPG

Got it back down and this is the run off with a full feed so I’m happy, ph at 6.1

Just gotta make sure iv got good run off and give em a flush now and then

Hi mate, my last grow I had the same problem. I’m using LEDs and double my yields watering with no run off. But the first time my ppm got to 3000 ph 3.9 so now I only water 200ml in 15l pots and flush every 7 days and getting good results, I’ve been using the same coco for 5 years now[emoji23]

Hi mate, my last grow I had the same problem. I’m using LEDs and double my yields watering with no run off. But the first time my ppm got to 3000 ph 3.9 so now I only water 200ml in 15l pots and flush every 7 days and getting good results, I’ve been using the same coco for 5 years now[emoji23]

lol really, what was your yield before you doubled it 

• Upvote 1

I have no runoff as well using blumats, the pots feel like they need more water alot of the time but the plants do well. I don't flush only when I reset my coco for the next run. Don't own an ec meter either, I go by the bottle strength and the look of the plant. The problems I had in coco were to do with overwatering and incorrect ph (reverted to drops due to shitty pens and cant justify the price tag on a bluelab since the drops are working for me).