Lock out!

Ok been having a few little issues and first time iv decided to check the ec of run off....... fucking 2.9 and a ph of 6.7....... all 4 autos sitting around the same, I know what’s caused it, but fixing it is the fun part...... iv flushed the crap out of em all morning with no nutes and a ph of 5.8, got the ec down to 1.0 but ph only dropped to 6.4...... 2 plants full in flower, and other 2 have only just shot pistols. For the girls in flower I’d like ph down to 5.8 as there showing phosphorus issues ( hence the check) my question! With the flush should I be aiming to get the ec even lower to help open the lockout?? There due for another feed tonight, should I feed half strength with a big run off? Skip it? Or continue flushing with only ph’d water and aim to bring the ec lower again before resuming feed tomorrow?....... girls in flower currently get around 1.2...... girls who just shot pistols get around 1.0....... HELP!!!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Pretty hot dude,

Id use this http://biodieselnutrients.com.au/upload_product/crystal-clear-for-biodiesel/

Then resume flowering nute schedule, and sometimes a little less is more [emoji106]

Real hot ey..... hoping it wasnt up there for to long, First grow and learning! Havnt flushed at all and minimum run off since the start hahaha......hoping just a good flush for a couple of feeds breaks it down without to much deficiencies or over watering coming from it! Buds are still stacking nice and starting to really glisten now..... so not to much damage done!