NICE ONE GARRY

Good luck with this season Garry. Looks like you have a nice outdoor setup. Your flowers from last year look decent, just don't donate them to thieves this time around. What did you feed them outdoors during flower last year??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

was a fair bit of the purple power feed, plus a fair bit of the rich grow sulphate of potash pellets and I used the manutek liquid potash as well.

Yeah was stoked with the results last year still really annoying what happened. Anyway I’ve been really busy with the new set up. I was lucky I still managed a decent smoke from it. And was lucky enough to get a handful of the mango Kush beans got two of them on the go hopefully will get one girl out of it.

I’m only a hack green thumb, it’s more Mother Nature that does the real work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

The potted plants are more an insurance policy. Incase I fuck up the other ones or they disappear again lol.

Agreed, good have a back up plan for outdoors. I've kept a few back up plants in pots as well. Lots of things could go wrong in outdoor grow season. Both within and outside of growers control.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ok got a bit more done, I’ve top dressed with more nicely aged chicken poop from the coop mixed with some nice looking decomposing leaf material from the garden, back into the garden. Just a decent dusting then went pretty hard with the sugar cane mulch.

Had a couple a decent sunny days now it’s turned to shit again, but noticed plants are kicking along ok.13cee7d599a30bef14fb272f689d561c.jpg

• Upvote 1