NICE ONE GARRY

Howdy mofos, little ones still under T5’s , weather has been up and down looking forward for the warmer weather, so they start to come on a little a bit quicker.

Beds are ready and waiting can’t wait to get em into the ground.attachicon.gifIMG_4160.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4162.JPG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lol thought it was pot out in the garden, good to see its tomatoes 

was a bit pissed and stoned 

hey gazza , terrible start to the season here too 

what soil mix ya using there mate ?

just noticed the soil mix in the black pot pulling away from the edges of the container from being dry

peat based mixes are hard to re hydrate once they go hydrophobic in the pot 

looks like some mulch would be a good addition to those pots 

maybe even a top dress of either castings / compost / fresh soil mix , lightly mixed in to the pots top soil &

plenty of mulch over that for less evaporation & better water retention  

• Upvote 1

Hey bro, it’s a blend of organic compost, mushroom compost, coffee grinds, chicken manure and cow manure.

I’ve got a few bags of sugar cane mulch to top dress, I’ll get that done this weekend.

I usually too dress with some power feed pellets, but might take your advice and give em more of the good stuff. Was 40c here yesterday with 100k winds. Prior to that it Jase this really stopped raining plants a bit droopy due to excess rain, wanted them to dry out a bit hopefully roots goin deeper on the search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk