• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Hy-Gen Sea Essentials Unique Blend of Sea Plants
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Collodial Silver - making fems

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1135 Posts:
I've read a few older threads on this. Have many members here tried this and with what success? Seems reasonably straight forward. Any catches?
If it works then what advantages do you have sticking with regs?
MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3512 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

Better off using STS (silver thiosulfate)  imo

With CS you need to keep applying it for it to work as plants have trouble absorbing the silver. With STS one application is normally enough or at most 2.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1135 Posts:
Cheers Mongy. Did you buy or make your STS? The process looks a bit more involved than the collodial Silver.
If bought, where did you buy it from?

Better off using STS (silver thiosulfate) imo

With CS you need to keep applying it for it to work as plants have trouble absorbing the silver. With STS one application is normally enough or at most 2.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3512 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

Yes it's easy to make mlg. You can buy both sodium thiosulfate and 99.9% silver nitrate on ebay easily.

Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.