Ugly looking things hoping about the soil?

Poor Super Skunk is not growing like her sisters. I just thought i may have messed up something, but there is like heaps of these ugly little things jumping in the soil, so to get a photo i but a yellow sticky to capture them

? a thrip ? maybe they would be on the plant usually though? Google around and it could be them, maybe in a pupa or something, anyone else had them ?

I got neem eco meem form bunnings, hopefully that wont affect the BTi from the Gnatrol in the soil.  I read about

post-64635-0-15288300-1570068674_thumb.jpg

Clearer picture ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Its hard they so tiny Kloud9 using the super macro on the camera, i assme by the number of them on the sticky this morning, the neem spray hasnt worked yet

Yep looks like a Thrip. Have a read of this mate and good luck.

https://www.pthorticulture.com/en/training-center/critters-down-under-thrips/

Thanks Dallas mate !  I will see what the 60x scope i use on the buds will show up. Camera is having trouble capturing them

Thanks Serrated Edge, nicely priced also. I wish the ladybuds would come back

yeah it's hard to tell

thrips or springtales 

Thanks Itchy, maybe the huge number and the plant overall health not the best, could be thrips? some soil sort of pupa. I have to use the scope to get a better idea

Going to get Yates Natures way spray or SE benefitial mites link, once we know what we have here

another attempt to photo them

post-64635-0-91403500-1570144089_thumb.jpg

edit, i think they are baby thrips

google revealed the image of them, antenna and the huge exhaust at the back end of the creature

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/thrips

Edited by smokeyandthebunt

Thanks Porky and Ithcy, The low toxic spray if the Yates Soap insecticide and yellow stickys dont get them. I got a another lot of them last night. A few on the better plants, but Purple Punch and Super Skunk are the poor girls affected most. removed the mulch, and checked it soaped and sanded top lightly to keep gnats out

• Upvote 1