To cool or not to cool.....

Ok..... so iv found a lot of scattered information but just want some opinions! 4x4 600w hps(not in a cool tube) intake drawing air in from under the bungalow and 6” inch hyper fan on the carbon filter going out the window plus 2 oscillating fans.... starting to get a few warmer days here and there and temps in the tent are hitting the 32-37c they wouldn’t be staying at that temp to long as lights off from 12pm - 6pm( not 100% as I can’t check till I’m home)..... just got home, lights off currently, out door temps 25c and in the tents 23.9c so not bad, but when the 600 is on It can easily add another 10 degrees at canopy height. Still getting some nice over night lows which keeps tent perfect through the night when lights are on. It’s really just that 9am - 12pm when temps are coming up. Autos are going into flower now and wondering if the high temps are going to effect them? And if I should run some type of cooling, it’s not constant heat but enough to worry me as the 2 northern lights showed heat stress in early veg but the 2 chimp glue loved it. Not sure what the plan is for summer just yet, running aircon seems like a costly hassle, but so does switching to led for summer, outdoors not really an option. She may get shut down after this run until the warmer months are over

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app