Grow Info wanted on Southern stars "Bubblefuck" strain

Been doing some research on strains and came across a book called cannabis sativa which had a fairly glowing review of this one from southern star seeds 

If Anyone on here has grown "bubblefuck" out before, I would appreciate any feedback you could add regarding general growth , indoor or outdoor, nutritional needs , stretch size ,yields and most importantly what was it like to smoke .

Thanks in advance if you can help  :good:

yeah i've grown her out , like DL it was a while ago so can't really remember much 

she can get big , can't remember how much she stretched don't think it was much could be wrong though

i don't remember noticing any feed differences to other plants at the time , good yield 

was an ok smoke i found , grew it once outdoor & once indoor , still have 6 seeds but haven't grown it since  

i don't think you'll be disappointed if you give it a go , like all strains , some i'll like some you'll like & often 

we won't like the same 

worth giving it a run i reckon  

• Upvote 1

Beautiful plant. Grows big, tall, frosty. Wish id kept one. Ill get another pack one day. c28b207c115c1a4dd9ceb8397981e157.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Very Nice!! 

Very nice, got a few seeds of the Bubblefuck 

got quite a few SS seeds from mid/late 2016? there about , me first Ace order was April 17, so there before that anyway

probably should grow them out or give them to the chooks 

you should grow them out mate maybe do a backcross to replenish your supply they are reg beans arent they?

All that in my opinion will vary from grower to grower.

I've grown it twice now.

First time was my first time growing indoors and I didn't go bad but wasn't a huge success either.

Second time I wanted to do a seed run. I really should of researched what I was in for as I seeded to whole plants [emoji23]not knowing how many seeds a small bud can grow. Let's just say I won't need to spend anything on seeds for a decade

Hows the yield, smell, structure, and flowering period on this strain?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app