Hermie question

Consider the fact that you are retarded, yet you want to reproduce.

[emoji106]

I don’t necessarily want to keep running the strain as a keeper but I also don’t want to throw away hundreds of free seeds which are just for my own use. Just curious if anyone else had actual experience with ratios on fem outcome after pollination by Hermie (stressed no t genetic) Most info online is contradictory. Hence the question.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I just killed my 5 week flowering "the church" as i noticed it was filled with male flowers from head to toe. Such a shame as it was stacked, and i could already see the seeds developing. It's neighbor had no flowers at all, but a couple of very swollen calyxes so it got hit by a bit of pollen.

Im guessing in this incidence it is genetics as my environment is pretty consistent and i never peak during lights off.

As for your seeds, if going outdoor don't forget about all the other poor bastards you might infect if they hermie.

The reason I though I caused it was due to the fact I had three plants. Both plants on the same side of the tent hermied with male balls all over the plants. Not bananas but true pollen sacks and female flowers. They were two different strains both of which I’ve grown no issues outdoors many times before.

I’ve never had a hermi in 20 years of growing outdoors. Sure a few seeds here and there but my 1st indoor run and 2/3 hermied like I’ve never seen. I’ve gotta think it’s shitty environment, shitty grower or both not pure hermi genetics. However I like hearing I might not be the problem

Kill it and give all the seeds to the chooks

get some regs if you want to breed seeds

Got plenty of reg seeds to play with I was just hoping for some sort of silver lining in the shit storm cloud I created! I have binned 2 plants and the other will be compost after I shake what hash I can off it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app