Organic fertiliser for Guerilla growing

Doing an outdoor Guerilla grow of 6 plants, bought just over a tonne of good top soil locally, slowly have moved it in to 6 holes and covered with lucern hay, will germinate this week and transplants in about a month, what’s some good fertiliser to keep the plants going wanna try and keep it organic as possible but has to be attainable (buy from local stores etc) ultimatly just want some top quality bud because everything else around is rubbish, also how do people keep possums away big problem in the area and can’t make a cage

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Not that strategy, good for possums

Fences,piss around around plot

Ammonia spread round plot

Plenty of guys here with different techniques,fence is the best imo

Not hard to make from surrounding bushland or drag resources in

A good plot takes about a year to prepare b4 it starts to really produce

Learn what soul you have naturally, clay etc

Then start to convert into a good living soil

Easier to carry in amendments than 1 ton of soil u have to fertilise anyway

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It’s taken me a year to prepare the plot have a pretty natural fence already as it’s in the middle of thick tea tree but the drought is worse here than anywhere in nsw and also have chicken wire just parranoid lost my first grow to Roos then possums snapped all my plants last year so want to be prepared and the soil was about 80% trap rock so wouldn’t have even been able to refill my holes carting soil was my only option if I wanted decent yielding plants

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners