ACT legalises personal cannabis use, becoming first Australian jurisdi

It's great news for ACT( and Sugar). Hopefully will continue the momentum into other Aussie states. My elderly neighbours are also nice people, I think they would be happy to let me grow 2 legal plants in their backyard, in exchange for me mowing their lawns = 4 plants for my family. [emoji7] Work the legal system.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I'm talking about getting seeds legally.

At the moment even though we will be legal to grow outdoor plants 2 per person, 4 per household, we are not allowed by law to either give seeds or buy seeds.

So, seeing as we are allowed to grow personal use cannabis, we should also legally be allowed to get seeds without breaking the law eg import or buy or receive from friends.

This issue will need to be addressed.

I'm talking about getting seeds legally.

At the moment even though we will be legal to grow outdoor plants 2 per person, 4 per household, we are not allowed by law to either give seeds or buy seeds.

So, seeing as we are allowed to grow personal use cannabis, we should also legally be allowed to get seeds without breaking the law eg import or buy or receive from friends.

This issue will need to be addressed.

Hide the seeds inside the weed bag. If weed is legal I doubt they will be opening a bag of weed, just to look for illegal seeds. That theory is known as "hidden in plain sight.". Just a thought......[emoji1787]

• Upvote 1

Any events planned in ACT that you know of for M-Day Sugar ?? Hoping there's quite a few vegging plants currently under lights, that will make their way into ACT backyards next week. Set them free..

Not that I know of Fox but I don't know any smokers or growers here as I'm private and nothing has been advertised.

Hah! loved your Set them free! lol

• Upvote 1