ACT legalises personal cannabis use, becoming first Australian jurisdi

has it changed in Washington DC? only asking is that not too long ago I watched the doco weediquette and when he went to DC, he tried to explain the grey area of the legalisation. At one point he showed vendors of all realms, hydro, organics, and general garden supplies coming to rally at a market. These vendors had gone to Colorado and similar places and acquired seeds in bulk. Then at this DC market if a person bought, say for example a Current Culture kit, they got free seeds (gifting). I am not arguing change, it was just the last thing I have seen/heard about Washington DC's legality status.

Suppose I’m happy legalisation is moving along but I’m pretty confident we are never going to be allowed to grow as much as we want .... cough cough.... or need! Eventually we will be more fucked as either big government and either tobacco or alcohol moves in and controls supply and genetics. That’s why it’s important to get some Aussie diversity in genetics. Get pollen chucking I say. Don’t need to buy seeds if we got regs do you?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

the canadians are doing it okay in some of their provinces ... their new BC weed stores look pretty flash too:

the online store has 3 pages to select from, starting from $5 a gram:

https://www.bccannabisstores.com/collections/flower

1 kg per person personal allowance, isn't too shabby either ...

How much can individuals possess?

According to the federal Cannabis Act, an individual may possess, in a public place, cannabis of one or more classes (dried flower, pre-rolls, oils, capsules, seeds) equivalent to 30 grams of dried cannabis. There is a possession limit of 1000 grams or equivalent in a private place.

let's hope this is the first baby step and that the hard lifting has already been done. :)

• Upvote 2