ACT legalises personal cannabis use, becoming first Australian jurisdi

So will it be legal to import seeds to the ACT?

no , not yet i don't think 

genie is out of the bottle , even though she's midget genie weighting only 50 grams  

she's out & very hard to put back in 

unfortunately there's gonna be a few busted along the way B4 rules start to change

to a little more realistic rule set  

could def be the rise of the auto flower

cold Canberra ain't gonna be fun without indoor , job for the oz auto breeders ,

The Canberra Flash Auto Flowering Variety , singles only $5:99 from your nearest Seedsman stockist  :)

• Upvote 3

no , not yet i don't think 

genie is out of the bottle , even though she's midget genie weighting only 50 grams  

she's out & very hard to put back in 

unfortunately there's gonna be a few busted along the way B4 rules start to change

to a little more realistic rule set  

could def be the rise of the auto flower

cold Canberra ain't gonna be fun without indoor , job for the oz auto breeders ,

The Canberra Flash Auto Flowering Variety , singles only $5:99 from your nearest Seedsman stockist  :)

The Genie is out of the bottle. South Australian greens MLC Tammy franks is going to move a bill to SA parliament to legalise cannabis. Its new news and I can only find two paywalled articles so sorry for lack of link. I'm sceptical how it will go in parliament, liberals are in power in SA and the current attorney general has a personal bee in her bonnet about "druggies". But again, the genie is out of the bottle so who knows  :unknw:

• Upvote 2

But seed would be a different story right? If your allowed to grow it surely you can buy whatever is necessary to do so?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it would still be illegal to import seeds from overseas because the borders are the jurisdiction of the federal laws. I imagine you can probably legally produce you own seeds though. Only allowed max 4 plants to breed from so not great for breeding. Also would probably be illegal to sell or distribute them, I think Australian laws always recognise seeds as "cannabis matter".

I'm not sure they can do much apart from ask the federal police to bust people for pot which they are not really geared up for doing. The ACT parliament voted for it, it would be a test of the constitution on state and territory legal autonomy if they tried to challenge that.

EDIT

I see in that article because it's a territory, they do have power to overturn it. Territories ultimately answer to federal government. If a law like that passes in one of the State Parliaments though, not much the government can do. So yes, risk is there, but it will still cause a s*it fight. 

Edited by bloodshot_eyes

A good move forward..... pity we are following on the same and slow process of the yanks. Somewhat similar to the rules in Washington DC capital except you can gift your weed there. So illegal to buy or sell. Illegal to buy all sell seeds. So this magical pot really is magical. Germination without a seed.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners