ACT legalises personal cannabis use, becoming first Australian jurisdi

g'day all,

now its not the best result with the limitations , yet it is still a slow step forward. 
i would love to see this legislation be nationalized within a few months, but just remember it is decriminalised NOT legalized as stated by act gov website.
https://www.act.gov.au/cannabis

Cannabis is not legal in the ACT, it has been decriminalised. The ACT has removed penalties for adults who possess or use small amounts of cannabis so they can get support without fear of being put through the justice system

The laws around giving and selling cannabis are still the same. It’s still an offence to sell or share any cannabis, including plants and seeds, with another person.

Edited by Dan J

g'day all,

now its not the best result with the limitations , yet it is still a slow step forward.

i would love to see this legislation be nationalized within a few months, but just remember it is decriminalised NOT legalized as stated by act gov website.

https://www.act.gov.au/cannabis

Yeah mate, it is a great step forward, and may provide some leverage for other states to shift position. Rome wasn't built in a day. But I hope NSW is next [emoji7]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

All states should follow and be united, it would be a dream for this to happen, and then maybe someday more align with certain states in the US and Canada.

Nice 4 plants max, not bad could be 4 massive photos :yahoo: , but the downer is 50grams, maybe that is on person not at home, either way is great and wish to see it in QLD and other states

• Upvote 3

Are there any of our members currently in ACT? The situation is a little vague from what I can tell but it seems as if your risk of getting into trouble with pot over there is now much much lower. What's if like on the ground over there ACT members?

everything is going dandy in the ACT for me

better than the rest of the states and territories

happy being able to grow outdoors and smoke my bud at home without worries

hope it comes in legislated for the rest of australia

• Upvote 1