Drugside road testing

Got my first test awhile back, police man says stick this between your cheeks, so I lent forward and stuck it in my arse crack. Police man says what are you doing? I reply, you said stick it in between your cheeks so I did, fuck mate be more specific, he wasn’t overly impressed. 2nd test I passed so definitely a false negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my first test awhile back, police man says stick this between your cheeks, so I lent forward and stuck it in my arse crack. Police man says what are you doing? I reply, you said stick it in between your cheeks so I did, fuck mate be more specific, he wasn’t overly impressed. 2nd test I passed so definitely a false negative.

"please blow into this bag, please sir.." lol

Funny bugger. lol

gazza308, on 27 Nov 2019 - 11:18 PM, said:

Love it !!

I got randomly pulled ova this week had zero on the BAC and another negative on the swab, happy days, I love the look of disappointment on their faces. Then they went hard ova my ute, they had nothing all above board. I’ve done a few years without a ticket, I’m very careful always allow 24 hours after a smoke before I drive. Wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I hurt someone on the road.

I got randomly pulled ova this week had zero on the BAC and another negative on the swab, happy days, I love the look of disappointment on their faces. Then they went hard ova my ute, they had nothing all above board. I’ve done a few years without a ticket, I’m very careful always allow 24 hours after a smoke before I drive. Wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I hurt someone on the road.

Yeah nice mate.

Fucking pigs. [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app