Indoor germination for outdoor grow

I have some 1 week old seedlings that we’re going to be next indoor run. Been running them 18 / 6.

I have a few too many for my 3x3 so want to place some of them outdoors.

My question is how long can I leave them under 16/8 indoors before putting them outside and not making them go into flower? I know they can’t flower for at least 3 weeks anyway but will the light interruption screw with them?

I was thinking not if I get them out in the next week or so but never done it before?

Any experience with this?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

16 hrs light anything less than 14 is gonna make them at least start flower ,then they will take 2/4 weeks for them to reveg

16 down to 12 or less is a big jump

Alternatively, if you started them outside from seedlings now you may well get through without turning to flower,if you're below Newcastle chances are they will start to flower and the cold night's will set them back as well

At the end of the day there is no certainty to it all anyway

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I always plant outdoors early sept and never seen one flower although I’ve heard people say it happens so I don’t doubt it. Just not my experience. And FYI I’m a several hours south of Newcastle.

I figured one week of 16 hours can’t effect them too much as the hormones haven’t developed yet. I’ll throw them and and report back. Going to plant them this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners