Not sure what to do

Winged

Hi all, I started theses guys off but then ended up in hospital ( dam kidney stones), anyways had a mate look after them I can't thank him enough but he may have exaggerated his knowledge a little. At least they didn't die. I think he forgot to raise the light but I'm not sure.

Just on the larger 2 he topped them but they seem very " bushy " down low, do you guys think I should remove the larger fan leaves to let so I can even out the top.

Or just leave them go and see what happens post-65397-15681063347_thumb.jpegpost-65397-156810634987_thumb.jpegpost-65397-156810635702_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cheers micmac, their very heathly I think he did great. Just wanted some advice from you guys here. I've been a outdoor grower for along time, did some Indoor about 15 years ago and have started indoors again due to suburbia catching up to my property. There's a lot of you guys here with a lot of knowledge so I'll take all the advice I can get.

Thanks chopper, the temp usually runs between 28 and 30 in the tent, I had it open for a while doing a few things the room it's in is a cooler part of the house. I will definitely be looking into the Co2 bag.

I may of jumped the gun and worried about nothing the girls have done well in just a few day from when I first posted this. Thanks again for that info, it's much appreciated. post-65397-156841977117_thumb.jpegpost-65397-156841978784_thumb.jpegpost-65397-156841981313_thumb.jpeg