• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics

Photo

Not sure what to do

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Winged

Winged

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
Hi all, I started theses guys off but then ended up in hospital ( dam kidney stones), anyways had a mate look after them I can't thank him enough but he may have exaggerated his knowledge a little. At least they didn't die. I think he forgot to raise the light but I'm not sure.
Just on the larger 2 he topped them but they seem very " bushy " down low, do you guys think I should remove the larger fan leaves to let so I can even out the top.
Or just leave them go and see what happens Attached File  20190910_184144.jpeg   107.97K   19 downloadsAttached File  20190910_184410.jpeg   87.36K   17 downloadsAttached File  20190910_184422.jpeg   77.03K   17 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6390 Posts:
Looks like your mate has done ok
Keep doing what you're doing

You could rem9ve those large leaves a top that's about it

Winged

Winged

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
Cheers micmac, their very heathly I think he did great. Just wanted some advice from you guys here. I've been a outdoor grower for along time, did some Indoor about 15 years ago and have started indoors again due to suburbia catching up to my property. There's a lot of you guys here with a lot of knowledge so I'll take all the advice I can get.

fred_hawk

fred_hawk

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 Posts:
  • Interests:bikes and green
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
looks good

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1846 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis; Crochet; Gardening; Carnivory
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Leave them alone. :)

The less you fuss with them, the better off they will be. I speak from experience of "loving my plants to death."  :blush:

:freak:
Leni

One for the rock, one for the crow,
One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

cv.png
GRC_Logo.png

Winged

Winged

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
Good advice thanks Lenore

chopperw33d

chopperw33d

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 630 CMH veg + 600 DE HPS flower

Looks good, only thing i would say is if you can raise your temps to 28 with led. With LEDs you can run your temps a bit higher then HID as they dont produce much radiant heat. I would run at 31 with your blurple light and get exhale Co2 bag. Get the 365, they last a year and do 1.2 m x 1.2 m.  

Winged

Winged

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
Thanks chopper, the temp usually runs between 28 and 30 in the tent, I had it open for a while doing a few things the room it's in is a cooler part of the house. I will definitely be looking into the Co2 bag.
I may of jumped the gun and worried about nothing the girls have done well in just a few day from when I first posted this. Thanks again for that info, it's much appreciated. Attached File  20190914_100703.jpeg   93.03K   5 downloadsAttached File  20190914_100707.jpeg   98.9K   5 downloadsAttached File  20190914_095636.jpeg   98.88K   5 downloads

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Hy-Gen Budlink Ultimate Liquid Silica
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.