• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Hy-Gen Budlink Ultimate Liquid Silica

Photo

Have I been scammed?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

usernameisalwaystaken21

usernameisalwaystaken21

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Click on "More Reply Options' and then "My Media". Then find the image that you want to use.

Click on "More Reply Options' and then "My Media". Then find the image that 

Edited by usernameisalwaystaken21, 14 September 2019 - 10:57 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

OldManDallas

OldManDallas

Almost 46 & 2

• Moderator Crew
  • 2824 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Right next to the Reply button there should be another button called More Reply Options, that gives you the option of adding pictures ect.

" A Cold Silence Has A Tendency To Atrophy Any Sense Of Compassion "

usernameisalwaystaken21

usernameisalwaystaken21

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 Posts:

Hope this works?

Attached Files

usernameisalwaystaken21

usernameisalwaystaken21

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 Posts:

Right next to the Reply button there should be another button called More Reply Options, that gives you the option of adding pictures ect.

Attached Files

usernameisalwaystaken21

usernameisalwaystaken21

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 Posts:

I wonder if the oil you got was CBD only, It tastes hashy bud doesn't get you stoned. I've no idea about the leafy stuff, does it look like weed? Post a pic if you can.

Apparently that weed scoring app works, i cant remember the name. Just follow the rules of cash only etc. Someone else might chime in about that one.

OldManDallas

OldManDallas

Almost 46 & 2

• Moderator Crew
  • 2824 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Yes it worked mate.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6471 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Leafdin and wickr , cash only..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

cooper

cooper

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1152 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Any hydro A+ B kits + Silica.
    I dont use magic additives

Not the best pic but that looks like buds.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6471 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
How much thc in the flower ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Dmac95

Dmac95

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS/MH
  • Fav. Nutrients:House and garden , terpenator
I have just started using Capilano oil which is Altheas 1:1 THC and CBD , that is not actually 1:1 (9mgs THC to 12mg CBD) and have found that it is incredibly weak. Its daily recommended dose is 3ml over the course of the day however it was not working so I went ahead and took 6mls. Still very weak. I have made edibles out of leaf that are stronger than this oil. I don't know if it is made from the cannabis plant, it does not feel like normal edibles. They refuse to release strain information and this has me questioning if I've just been given some form of naximbol not cannabis. I don't think there's any terpenes.
Isolated THC 1, THCA 3 , and CBD2, CBDA4 meaning some is not even decarboxylated.

I have put in application for higher strength THC oil however I smoked 1gram my friends homegrown and my god was I out like a light.
The cost of this oil and the hassle you have to go through is not worth the reward, it's $300 for doctor consult , $90 for nurse consult and $300 for 50ml of this oil <500mg THC , initial cost of $690 for an oil that doesn't work.
The reason I am still pursuing this is because my workplace tests for D9 and they can't complain if I'm prescribed.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.