Have I been scammed?

usernameisalwaystaken21

Question

Many months ago I found a company in Australia who was doing medicinal marijuana.

At first, I ordered the oil and while it tasted like weed, it absolutely didn't have any effect. Then I ordered the dried herb. It came in a light green color and was very dry and crumbly. When i smoke it, it makes me dazed but theres something missing and not much of a high at all.

It reminds me a lot of this stuff you used to be able to buy in Aus called Puff. It has the same effect.

Yet the company seemed legit, had doctors i skyped with, a legit chemist etc.

What am I smoking?

Edited by usernameisalwaystaken21
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if the oil you got was CBD only, It tastes hashy bud doesn't get you stoned. I've no idea about the leafy stuff, does it look like weed? Post a pic if you can.

Apparently that weed scoring app works, i cant remember the name. Just follow the rules of cash only etc. Someone else might chime in about that one.

I have just started using Capilano oil which is Altheas 1:1 THC and CBD , that is not actually 1:1 (9mgs THC to 12mg CBD) and have found that it is incredibly weak. Its daily recommended dose is 3ml over the course of the day however it was not working so I went ahead and took 6mls. Still very weak. I have made edibles out of leaf that are stronger than this oil. I don't know if it is made from the cannabis plant, it does not feel like normal edibles. They refuse to release strain information and this has me questioning if I've just been given some form of naximbol not cannabis. I don't think there's any terpenes.

Isolated THC 1, THCA 3 , and CBD2, CBDA4 meaning some is not even decarboxylated.

I have put in application for higher strength THC oil however I smoked 1gram my friends homegrown and my god was I out like a light.

The cost of this oil and the hassle you have to go through is not worth the reward, it's $300 for doctor consult , $90 for nurse consult and $300 for 50ml of this oil <500mg THC , initial cost of $690 for an oil that doesn't work.

The reason I am still pursuing this is because my workplace tests for D9 and they can't complain if I'm prescribed.

Many months ago I found a company in Australia who was doing medicinal marijuana.

At first, I ordered the oil and while it tasted like weed, it absolutely didn't have any effect. Then I ordered the dried herb. It came in a light green color and was very dry and crumbly. When i smoke it, it makes me dazed but theres something missing and not much of a high at all.

It reminds me a lot of this stuff you used to be able to buy in Aus called Puff. It has the same effect.

Yet the company seemed legit, had doctors i skyped with, a legit chemist etc.

What am I smoking?

there must be someone in your neighbour hood who sells weed or circle ...

screw the big companies anyway ..... and you are asking why you didint get high haha