Aussie seeds banks currently experiencing online problems

black , & red are 2 colors that describe things in the financial world i guess

i wouldn't buy prg's either but the problem is some growers do , & some of those growers 

are black market growers that couldn't give a fat rats clakka about what there giving to people 

only care about what people are giving to them $$$$

i didn't mention tax in my post & i don't disagree with your Kerry Packer attitude of don't give them anything 

you don't have too , cos they don't seem to spend it very wisely 

no issue with cheaper for cash that gets put in a shoe box under the bed till xmas time when single mum 

or dad can use it for this years xmas presents 

the people i'm talking bout are these guys , i met a dude through someone else , he was looking for a 

pest controller for his grow & info on utilizing trim , he had a big ego & even bigger mouth , this dude

was a non smoker fitness enthusiast that thought all dope smokers where druggies that deserve to have

there money taken from them , by him of cause , he gave up the hydro shop he was getting all his under

the counter crap (nutes/pgr/pesticide) from , he turned over between 3 & 4 crops of 10 pound each per year 

selling for $2700 per pound , that's between $81,000 & 108,000 a year , he was also crying poor cos him &

his wife were on a pension of some sort , she drove a big merc btw 

anyway you get the picture , unfortunately if you accept the black market you have to take guys like this with

guys like your butcher or roofer , if we just stick too the canna black market for this discussion , i reckon we need

to make it as easy as poss for mum & dad black market growers to transition to a legitimate bizz while making it 

of no interest to fuck knuckle above 

reasonable canna tax , should we pay tax , yeah we should cos i want good cheaper education , health care , infrastructure

& for this country to be happy healthy & prosperous & i have no problem contributing to that 

i know governments or maybe the governing system seems flawed & makes it hard to want to contribute to the next polly wages increase 

the system needs changing & if you think that's true you need to vote , if your not having your say with your vote , i dont reckon you get a say 

sorry talkin tish again 

lol Well said itchy. Telling it how it is. Keep up the quality posts. Allways a solid read :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't buy "PGR" shit, if nobody else did, they would be gone hey

I'm talking about people selling to their mates, who can't grow, but like to smoke

suppose that is the " black" market as well ?

I just reckon people can spend $ better than governments, why give them any if you don't have to

sold some lamb to a mate the other day, he paid cash, I paid the butcher cash, everyone was happy

getting some work done on a roof at the moment, was $800 cheaper for cash

nothing wrong with the exchange of goods between people, I don't call it the "black" market, it just is what it is, a fair exchange of goods

don't really see what business any of it has to do with the government or the colour black

tax is theft

This train of thought is based on morals and integrity, something the government lacks. I am all for a system, I am all for taxes to help the growth of our country, I am all for a government which upholds justice and truth! I’m all for a government which puts its people first and is able to keep a steady balance But until that day....... fuck em! I’m gonna pay cash where I can, I am going to help my friends and family by doing cash jobs or trades, I’m going to grow as much of my own food as I can and collect my own water! I’m gonna grow my own damn herbs so I don’t have to rely on dickhead down the road who’s heads so far up his ass he can’t see the injustice in $400 bags. And when people come along with this same train of thought....... there the people I’m gonna help out! I don’t want to see this plant in the hands of our government, I just want to see it decriminalised so the average joe who is afraid of the system doesn’t have the fear of getting mashed up the ass for growing medicine to save there child’s life!........ but....... I doubt this will ever be the outcome.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That's another cracker of a post Sedge. Allways challenging one to see things from a different perspective. Everyone should have the preference to not have to vote if one wishes. I bet there would be alot of people out there simply avoiding those long winded cues or parking difficulties, if there was a choice not to vote.

I'm often stumped as to whom I should put a cross next too or preference for. What does it matter if Labor or the Libs win anyway. I guess some of the votes that go to another party change some dynamics behind the scenes. But indeed, what if you don't agree with any party that they have on offer.

I guess with mandatory voting they are hoping that everyone has a say. But i'm willing to bet alot of people in society would rather not vote, given the preferences on offer.

fuckheads or not how does not voting help you / us , & when it comes to choosing a government how else do you do it other than voting  

isn't it a bit like breeding canna , you keep crossing (voting) to narrow down your desired traits in a cultivar ( party politician ) 

for the record i don't like the currant system of governance either

& think we need something different to what we have now

not that i'm smart enough to know what that should be  

A rotating benevolent Dictatorship is the go 

drag the tnuc up that least wants the job, if he fucks the people over, he looses his head

drag a new tnuc up every year

any one volunteers to do it, gets sent to the naughty corner 

sack 90% of the public servants, make the rest of them serve us, instead of bludging 

import/export tax

Edited by pedro de pacas

A few of the aussie seed banks have cheapish seeds. I just bought 5 fems for 54 bucks. It's Aus post that adds up. 14 bucks for post is a bit fuckin out there.

As for politicians, they are scum. Should be no such thing as a career Polly.

Vote me in, call me fuhrer, and watch Australia become a world power.