42 surprising facts And the Australian Govt can't see the benefit?

$1000 a week?????? Where are ya getting that figure from??

Business is going to get involved anyway, we can't stop that. If they can see a $$$$$ can be made, they'll get involved. 

But $1000 a week. I'd say you need to detox if you're spending that sort of money.

Even this trial med doesn't cost that much and they reckon cost will come down when the Australian suppliers come online.

So I'll say it again '$1000 a week?????? Where are ya getting that figure from??'

• Upvote 1

$1000 a week?????? Where are ya getting that figure from??

Business is going to get involved anyway, we can't stop that. If they can see a $$$$$ can be made, they'll get involved. 

But $1000 a week. I'd say you need to detox if you're spending that sort of money.

Even this trial med doesn't cost that much and they reckon cost will come down when the Australian suppliers come online.

So I'll say it again '$1000 a week?????? Where are ya getting that figure from??'

from one of your threads lol

I'll bump it 

So others can follow the convo of this thread

**Text copied from https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/81636-medicinal-cannabis-company-to-build-one-of-the-worlds-largest-production-facilities-in-regional-Victoria/ **

"Ahh, ok, yea that's what it says, but according to who??……………"…. According to the Victorian Government..."......... Government thinking "Now if we tax that, we'll make....." 

if they use the same calculations as they do for the estimated value of a bust, then an over estimation of $1000pw would be about right lol lol lol "

Presently I'm on a canna med called Capilano oil at it's 'highest recommended dose'. The med contains equal (or there abouts) THC and CBD. It's costing $300/50 days, so nowhere near that $1000pw figure

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 1