Medicinal cannabis company to build one of the world's largest pro

This one, have a read, the estimated cost is $1000 a week

Ahh, ok, yea that's what it says, but according to who??……………………"…. According to the Victorian Government..."......... Government thinking "Now if we tax that, we'll make....." 

if they use the same calculations as they do for the estimated value of a bust, then an over estimation of $1000pw would be about right lol lol lol

The quote is actually:

According to the Victorian Government, medicinal cannabis can cost a patient up to $1,000 a week or $52,000 a year depending on the nature of the condition.

I honestly don't trust that these kind of operations WILL bring the end user costs down. These mobs are going to price gouge to try and recoup all their set up costs and all.

Some might say I'm being cynical, I say I'm being realistic.
I'm just look at the history of medicines and how these mobs gouge the end user to make sure they make their money back.

Time will tell though.

I reckon that getting rich seems to have become the dream.

Somehow way back we sort of traded our lives away for a make believe system of money acquisition that will ensure our happiness, but not many will attest to the reality that it is just another sort of damaging addiction that blinds ones compassion for love of life

and peaceful existence.

But.............

Somehow that happiness is always just out of reach but a few more dollars could surely fix things right up.

Sad that it turned out this way, but here we are sadly.

Well I find it a bit sad.