Cuttings from flowering mother

The light makes a massive difference to growth, an mh would have been ok at 3 foot but an old Mars led not so much probably should be 20-30 cm above.

Fair enough it might double in height but that’s still going to be a tall skinny stick, If you want any sort of yield you want it to look more like this post-65308-156652175436_thumb.png (pick stolen from a current tread) before considering flipping imho

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Bury the stem all the way up to almost the first node. No clonex needed. From the title you've got a bit of reveg to do as well as the cutting was taken from a flowering mother. Depending on the "mh" (lol) you've got I'd suggest going by their recommendations which worked for me. 28 inch for seedling down to 22 inch in full veg, then 18 inch for flower. That's for my viparspectra 300 which is similar to the old Mars hydro you claim to have. As far as flowering, don't expect too much from it as the spectrum of the older ones is more suited to veg. Good luck.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app