Cuttings from flowering mother

Hash mom, did u re-post your threadinside someone else’s thread? Or was it a glitch?

Not sure if your trollin, what sort of answer are u after? Mlg and sooty caught ya out in the light, no way that’s mh. You’ve little to no detail about what your wanting from this thread other than what’s already been answered.

Give us some some more picks to go with your questions and kindly edit at very least your pic from the other thread.

How many times can I say thread In one post

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I'm really not trolling but idk man it says Mars hydro on the side. And that wasn't even what I was asking about. I was just wanting to know when to flip the lights to flower since this is my first grow I am totally new to this. I know it doubles sometimes in flowering so I legit don't know when is a good time and trying to get multiple opinions.

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Tapatalk