• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics

Photo

Seeding transplant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Becktech

Becktech

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hi people

Just a quick question. Seedlings in Rockwool, when do I move them over to my medium?

Attached File  IMG_2756.JPG   1.35MB   20 downloads

Attached File  IMG_2754.JPG   1.3MB   16 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

ardit

ardit

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
I would say move em right now it looks big enough

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Becktech

Becktech

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
Thanks ardit and my timer for my lights should be switched on to 18/6? It’s 24 atm to keep the heat constant in the tent

ardit

ardit

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
If u dont have a fan that keeps the temp constant yeah but i keep the lights 24/7 and i leave it sometimes for 8 hours with no lights but anyways until it starts buddin i keep the light 24/7 if u dont have fans get some because if its to hot and humid it can burn the plants I learned it the hard way

Becktech

Becktech

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
Thanks again ardit.
The problem is I can’t keep heat in. It’s fricken cold here at night. I got a thermometer today so will be able to measure temps and humidity so that will give me an idea of how long I’ll get away with turning off the light.
I’ll transplant them on the weekend to.

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Hy-Gen Budlink Ultimate Liquid Silica
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.