• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Anyone grown Haze genetics?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4170 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Thats what private msg is for lads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Yz420

Yz420

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 Posts:

Super lemon Haze was good for me this year. Not so good if you want to relax or sleep but excellent through the day it just keeps you moving.

Yz420

Yz420

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 Posts:
Thanks for your reply mate.

Grew the slh a couple times, found it pretty average actually. No lemon smell, thick dense buds but nothing overally hazey about the high on both occasions.

Manxmann

Manxmann

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
I just bought super silver haze from yantra seeds. I haven't grown in 3 years so want to reacquaint myself with all the do's and don't'. Anyone grown this strain before?

I don't usually go a more sativa type plant but had some of this in Amsterdam and just absolutely loved it!

Am planning an outdoor grow in WA.

Yz420

Yz420

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 Posts:
Which seed company are the ssh through m8?

Manxmann

Manxmann

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
Sorry for the delay in responding. It is through Yantra seeds and are branded Yantra. So am assuming it is their take on the Dutch version.

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1933 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis; Crochet; Gardening; Carnivory
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

I've grown the Amnesia from Vision Seeds. It's lineage is allegedly "Amnesia Haze" and is "80% sativa - 20% indica" according to breeder details.

All I know is that I FUCKING LOVE IT!

That's the only haze genetics I've grown but would highly recommend it. Specially for pain relief and as a night/bed time smoke (if harvested when trichs are ~80% amber) from personal experience.

Vision says it's ready in 9 weeks but I the pheno I had was best at around the 12 week mark IMHO.

I really can't wait to get it going again. I *really* can't wait to see how she goes outdoors. I've only grown it indoors.

:freak:

One for the rock, one for the crow,
One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

cv.png
GRC_Logo.png

OZ STONERS COMMUNITY SPONSORS

whitewidow33

whitewidow33

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: the sun
I grew super silver haze, super lemon and nev haze last year. Super silver has great yields and loves being topped and trained, the lemon the same not as big but damn it was frosty

The Neville did not like the hot Aussie summer, Neville the creator of the strain died last year and I know others that had trouble maybe some voodoo happened because I have heard great things about it

All greenhouse seeds genetics. Super silver is my go to this year and a long lasting strong high, lemon is a lighter day time friendly high

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Worm Castings Potash Seasol Mycorrhizal fungi

I grew out a Mako Haze in the backyard a few years back was a very nice smoke 

Planning on running some NL5xHazexMist from Greenhouse seeds this summer 

Good luck with your Haze grow

Everything Posted on here is Entirely fictional and a product of my imagination, No Plants were intentially harmed as a result of my imaginary grows 

Please do not PM me asking for imaginary seeds or weed as it is against ozstoners policy to do so.

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.