Anyone grown Haze genetics?

I just bought super silver haze from yantra seeds. I haven't grown in 3 years so want to reacquaint myself with all the do's and don't'. Anyone grown this strain before?

I don't usually go a more sativa type plant but had some of this in Amsterdam and just absolutely loved it!

Am planning an outdoor grow in WA.

I've grown the Amnesia from Vision Seeds. It's lineage is allegedly "Amnesia Haze" and is "80% sativa - 20% indica" according to breeder details.

All I know is that I FUCKING LOVE IT!

That's the only haze genetics I've grown but would highly recommend it. Specially for pain relief and as a night/bed time smoke (if harvested when trichs are ~80% amber) from personal experience.

Vision says it's ready in 9 weeks but I the pheno I had was best at around the 12 week mark IMHO.

I really can't wait to get it going again. I *really* can't wait to see how she goes outdoors. I've only grown it indoors.

:freak:

I grew super silver haze, super lemon and nev haze last year. Super silver has great yields and loves being topped and trained, the lemon the same not as big but damn it was frosty

The Neville did not like the hot Aussie summer, Neville the creator of the strain died last year and I know others that had trouble maybe some voodoo happened because I have heard great things about it

All greenhouse seeds genetics. Super silver is my go to this year and a long lasting strong high, lemon is a lighter day time friendly high

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app