In The Devil's Garden

Sorry for the confusion, we have two different cloners.
The clones that got planted in the last update came from an aero cloner.
Not the bubble cloner that has the cat gnawn leaves. These clones still have no roots as near as we can tell. They are on day 12 since cutting but they are still very healthy.
We're not really huge fans of bubble cloners as they can be a little tempermental. We really love the aero cloner though.

Our aero cloner is a Sea Hawk Clone Station. This is a stock image of the unit.
post-65421-0-83806600-1567924676_thumb.jpg

We got it from a site sponsor, Holistic Hydroponics in Sydney. Thank guys. Love ya work!

Now that we've cleaned the aero cloner, we're about to take another round of clones. ^_^

• Upvote 1

Ok. But the clones I was talking about were in the aero cloner. I just thought I'd clarify.

I think there might be a couple of crossed wires. lol All good. No biggie. ^_^

I don't really like this bubble cloner. You can't see if anything is happening without open up the rockwool. We haven't done that, we don't want to either. They're all still nice and healthy looking, even with the cat chewed leaves. We're just going to leave them and just see what happens. They have two options, strike or die! :girl_devil:
I do like the bubble cloner I made, but it is still finicky. I found I had to get the temps just right. Too cool or warm and the stems would just rot. :/

I am impressed with the aero cloner. The power went out for over 6 hours over night about a week before they got planted. We woke to very sad looking clones. We thought we'd lost them all. :(
Within a few hours of the power being back on they had all perked back up. All survived, until one of the chooks got it's head through the wire and ate one. Cheeky bugger! If I knew which one it was, I'd cook a roast. :chef:

• Upvote 1

Ok. But the clones I was talking about were in the aero cloner. I just thought I'd clarify.

I think there might be a couple of crossed wires. lol All good. No biggie. ^_^

I don't really like this bubble cloner. You can't see if anything is happening without open up the rockwool. We haven't done that, we don't want to either. They're all still nice and healthy looking, even with the cat chewed leaves. We're just going to leave them and just see what happens. They have two options, strike or die! :girl_devil:

I do like the bubble cloner I made, but it is still finicky. I found I had to get the temps just right. Too cool or warm and the stems would just rot. :/

I am impressed with the aero cloner. The power went out for over 6 hours over night about a week before they got planted. We woke to very sad looking clones. We thought we'd lost them all. :(

Within a few hours of the power being back on they had all perked back up. All survived, until one of the chooks got it's head through the wire and ate one. Cheeky bugger! If I knew which one it was, I'd cook a roast. :chef:

Do any cloners control water temperature ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app