Strains for high humidity areas?

Second the big bud for yeilds. You're right about the popcorn, it ain't popcorn at all.

Bud Bud Bling tingz from Dr Krippling via Yantra. Thick heavy buds. Harvest half way through March. Popcorn buds at the lower branches were very strong too. The humidity where I live was insane last season but this strain had no mould problems at all.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I grew out a yantra version of jack herer that was particuarly resistant to bud rot . The other two strains growing near her both had problems near harvest the Jh was fine could have been left longer 

If I had of wanted to. It seems to be the denser stickier strains like og kush etc that are the most vunerable . Thats the main reason Im looking into force flowering mid summer so even the dankest 

of strains have ample time to finish by april