• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Cannabis Access - Red Tape Madness - ACA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3046 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

https://9now.nine.co...c4-d2309a189b33

Note the "Statement from Minister for Health Greg Hunt"  underneath the video. In which he states "The Government would encourage medicinal cannabis product manufacturers and suppliers to apply for inclusion of their products on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) for them to be fully assessed for quality, effectiveness and safety."

But the costs involved in any such approvals are exorbitant to say the least, making them only accessible to the big pharmas who have the structures and frameworks in place to cover such costs to be able to make the whole process viable. Here's a link to the pricing structure of any such approvals http://www.pbs.gov.a...ees-and-charges If they can get an official approval for under $200k they'll be lucky. So the idea my mate 'Johnno from down the road' making his own oil and getting it approved is impossible.

Merl1n

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14456 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

And people vote for them 

the fools 

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4874 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Greg hunt hey.. is he the brother of Mike hunt?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.