Mungass meds

mungass

Question

3 answers to this question

Cannabis is great for pain IMHO.

A couple of months ago my back went off in a big way. It was the worst "attack" of my life too. I couldn't breath without pain, I was often yelling and screaming in pain. And I was bawling, which didn't help the pain believe you me!
I was in the process of getting sorted to go to the local ED in the hope they could drug me or do SOMETHING to reduce the pain level. It was that bad that I could have easily killed myself if I were able to move. >_<
Mongy gave my two oil caps, a total of 200mg of oil, and about 30 mins later I could breath without pain again and got some movement back in my torso.

I hate opiates but don't completely discount them. I've been using opiates for chronic pain management since my mid teens. I DETEST the side effects but for most of my life, they had been my only option. Heat can only help so much, and TENS units get grating after a few hours.

Personally I've found that ingestion to be more effective for pain than smoking. I hope the space balls work. 

Do you know what dose you're getting per ball?

• Upvote 1

Na no idea ,  just had more of me tongue cut off , been fighting throat cancer 5 years now , last opp in Feb saw nine endone and 18 panamax  in the first two days after that opp ...took a fair slice of the RHS ,two and a half hours to drink a cup of coffee through a straw .next two days

Was pretty good this time and endone friday night when home  but yesterday morning had a couple of panamax when i got up and knew it wouldnt be a fantastic day , made the bliss balls friday night in anticipation

Here is the result  1 Blissy   8.20 am     ..... little buzzz some relief

1 Blissy   9.50 am   ..   11.15am   buzzing 95% of pain gone

got another out of freezer ready to go

midday         happy land     no pain     don,t need another Blissy  ate a schnitzel and veggie lunch with a glass of white out on the verandah in the sun , then tired ,and HAPPY  into bed 1.30pm slept till 4.00 pm then up to watch the footy go pies    pain almost non exsitant, back to bed after tea 8.30 pm up this morning 6.30 no meds needed . will go back to work 4am tomorrow instead of having another 4 days off might have a beer watching the Tigers this arvo ......talking pretty well also    ...

Edited by mungass
  • Upvote 1