Root Aphids

Pretty sure there was no gnats and never had a prob with snails or slugs. With the auto's I've always started in what they finish in (the tub) never tried transplanting or plugs just straight in.

Planted some in middle of summer only lost 1 out of four I think.

Haven't tried any flash seeds as yet but trying some Dutch passion seeds for the second grow (trying for three grows in tub this season).

The cover crop now has pree much decomposed now so I'll reamend the soil 2 weeks before planting (plus a bit of extra neem meal).

Hope you don't get the mealy bug prob I had.

Good luck with yours

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

be interesting to find out what was causing you seed germ probs , strange 

i've just never noticed any negatives on a plant when i've had lots of soil mite but i'm not starting seeds 

& maybe they do have some sort of negative effect on germination , there are many spices of soil mite 

i'll have to give it a go for myself got lots of soil mite in my worm bin , i can top dress some castings with

them & see how i go 

i didn't consider turning over a single pot 3 times in a season with auto's , that's pretty cool 

yeah i hope i don't get mealy bug too  

good luck to you 2 MrB