THC oil vs Dried Flower

usernameisalwaystaken21

Question

I've recently been prescribed thc oil after over a decade of smoking bud, mostly for recreational purposes but also for the medicinal benefits. It is Champlain, THC 20.90MG and although I prescribed 0.1 ml per dose, I take 0.9.

I've noticed it does take the edge off pain, but I dont get high from it, or have a pleasant buzz as I do with bud. Its more of a dazed, strange feeling.

I'm new to getting it legally and would like to switch from the oil to the bud but do not know how to ask or the right time to ask to switch. Does anyone on here get an actual high from the oil? If so, how much does one need to take?

THC oil is better, but to be honest I will not use both. I did both and none of them actually worked, I would rather recommend edibles; I decided to try edibles to reduce my weed tolerance and clean up my lungs a bit. I asked my friend to come over with some edibles and he came later with some CBD edibles Canada with pineapple flavor. And it felt so good, the effect is even better than marijuana. From that moment I only buy edibles online Canada. My favorite one is the the pineapple jelly bomb and it had 80mg of CBD. Edibles is a really good alternative and have the same effect. THC oil is better, but to be honest I will not use both. I did both and none of them actually worked, I would rather recommend edibles; I decided to try edibles to reduce my weed tolerance and clean up my lungs a bit. I asked my friend to come over with some edibles and he came later with some CBD edibles Canada with pineapple flavor. And it felt so good, the effect is even better than marijuana. From that moment I only buy edibles online Canada. My favorite one is the the pineapple jelly bomb and it had 80mg of CBD. Edibles is a really good alternative and have the same effect.

Was that approved recently Faith??

What was the cost for the approvals??

Hiya Merl1n,

Dec/January this year. It was 250 for the initial approval consult and when the approvals came through I had another Dr. consult re the meds and dosages etc. and that was 150 as well. It was over Christmas so about a month apart. Then I was able to purchase meds.

My consults were only then short ones at about 6wks and they were 80 bucks each. The last appointment was the last exy one at 150. That was like a 3 month period where they suss it all out and the Dr says all good and now I ring make an appointment with one of the cannabis nurses who can renew the scripts for 50 bucks or so an appointment.

It went through within the month and I have approval for thc oil, cbd oil, and flower.

Damn thing is i can't afford it really.

Peace and good growing,

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 1

In case you are looking to order the following online :

• Marijuana

• Research chemicals

• Pharmaceutical Products

I recommend you should check out >> Www.Highnightandday420.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Marijuana

• Research chemicals

• Marijuana

• Research chemicals

• Marijuana

• Research chemicals

Piss off

Hello. I have been studying information about various cbd products for a long time and I want to share this blog with you https://bearscbdgummies.com/joy-organics-cbd-gummies/. I think it will be useful for you to learn about the delicious cbd edible produced in the USA, which has been approved by the USDA. My New Year's vacation plans include trying this interesting cbd edible and I will definitely share my impression with you.