Do t ou start counting the days in flower from when you start 12/12 or

I reckon the whole count from first flowers thing comes from breeders trying to justify their optimistic bloom time specs. Rather than saying, sorry we were wrong, they make up some other excuse like "we count from when the flowers start forming"

Yeah, I agree.

Probably the main reason I started to do it I think. It was the only way to get the flowers ripe by going off what the breeder says. 

Now that the OP has a clear direction on when to count flower from can another thread be started on the right time to harvest?

It's not clear to me, actuslly a bit cloudy and I'm looking forward to someone posting a pic showing the different triclome stages and their effects :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Again.. so many variables. Strain characteristics, environment, schedules, social commitments, etc..

Generally speaking, across the board. I pull mine a little sooner than most. Somewhere between milky and amber tricromes, mainly because I'm not that found of a couch lock stone. I still like to be active throughout the day. Yes, that theory isn't a exact science, but something I usually go by.

But last season, some DC bought the fuzz to my door due to some shit he had going on at his place. So while the heat was on, I had to pull them 2-3 weeks fuckin' early. None too pleased about that one. >:(

• Upvote 1

Again.. so many variables. Strain characteristics, environment, schedules, social commitments, etc..

Generally speaking, across the board. I pull mine a little sooner than most. Somewhere between milky and amber tricromes, mainly because I'm not that found of a couch lock stone. I still like to be active throughout the day. Yes, that theory isn't a exact science, but something I usually go by.

But last season, some DC bought the fuzz to my door due to some shit he had going on at his place. So while the heat was on, I had to pull them 2-3 weeks fuckin' early. None too pleased about that one. >:(

Bummer

Now that the OP has a clear direction on when to count flower from can another thread be started on the right time to harvest?

It's not clear to me, actuslly a bit cloudy and I'm looking forward to someone posting a pic showing the different triclome stages and their effects :)

Could help me self [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Im positive no one on here has seen this one. post-63201-156583254315_thumb.jpeg

Intended, but I think a few missed it :)

That's a fantastic pun, intended or not.

That's it mate. I was surprised kloud didn't post it first :)

Could help me self [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Im positive no one on here has seen this one. attachicon.gifimages%20(9).jpeg