Regulars crossed with Autos?

It just dawned on me that about 5 years ago, I grew some Regs and Autos together that I didn't pay much attention to and I'm reasonably confident they got cross pollinated. I'm not sure if a Reg male got crossed over Auto females, or visa versa. Because for one, they were all smallish plants, and I paid bugger all attention to what happened there with them. I just harvested seed and salvaged what I could for smoko at the time.

So the next question is fairly obvious. What do you reckon I've got, will they be Regs, Auto's or a combination of both?

I can't really do a test grow due to grow schedule and limited growing space to find out for now.

So, what do youse think?

• Upvote 1

Apparently it takes about 3 generations to get the auto trait in an auto X photo

So you take the batch of seed and try and find ones that show sex before 12/12 flip, they are unlikely to fully flower but should give an indication.

Hit them again with an auto and the next generation should show a % of the seeds trigger auto, and by the 3rd time they should all auto

That's how I understand it works when auto/photo crossing

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah, well.. It should be fairly obvious I don't hold them in high regard, pedro. They'll probably never get to the stage of me doing a test grow with them. It'd be a great project for SnG, name the them something like "Mother in laws Muff" maybe..

But yeah, was just wondering what others know or heard about it in regards to the subject.

• Upvote 1