Trimming

So I'm trimming my feminised northern lights that's been hanging just over a week.

I'm finding the occasional seed in the bud

So my question is, is this normal, and would they be any good to grow?

Cheers

Did it get stressed, really windy or bent right over ?

Or

Could be due to a male in the area, the male plant could be up to 4-10kms away ... ... ..

1gram of pollen can make couple of 1000+ odd seeds...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

If you've got seeds, something in your garden has thrown male flowers at some stage. You can probably find the culprits. Look closely. Chances are that you pushed something out of its comfort zone and it threw a couple of nanners. One of my fave cuts does that. Perfect conditions = no seeds, Look at it sideways and it will chuck nanners. Some plants are more prone than others.

If you grew from fem seeds, the seeds that you have made should also be fem. You could look at it as a score or faliure, though if the parent was easily reversed, the offspring may show the same trait.

Are the seeds viable, once dry give them a squeeze. Good seeds will not crush easily, young ones will crumble.

That’s what I thought, found two seeds in the amnesia we did last year gave it to me mate as a fem thought 2-3 seeds got to be female right? He bonzied this beautiful mother, made as all a shit ton of clones, couple I still have growing. Do amnesia x amnesia x god knows what. After a 10 week process he flipped the mother only to find ball sacks! Didn’t I fell like a right ass

I blame our lil native bees and some bloody no good drugo neighbour

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Postman pat

There's a old theory that I heard years ago that mentioned if you grew a sinsimeilla girl and you happened to find a single seed in the calyx near a node on the stem. It's a high possibility that it's a feminised seed.

I've come across about half a dozen of these over the years, but never grew any out to find out for sure.

• Upvote 1