Weed rebirth

I planted some skunk in my backyard garden. I cut it and hung the buds to dry and then I left the cut the stem in the bag it was growing in and the weed grew back. This has never happened before and I'm flabbergasted[emoji28]. Can someone give me an explanation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The picsad76741c3a95f487a6c984e9d97bd6d7.jpgf41470555cd184bd941535018df99c31.jpgc10f6e617b8d592a937147bb12252883.jpge1ef201e71dc672f5c9bcedb6a75530f.jpg

• Upvote 1

Simple, life tries to continue on. Obviously the conditions were right and it went again, usually cannabis needs a node to throw from so there may have been a node where this new stem was able to grow from. Then again, many plants don't need a node to produce from, this could even be the case here.

Strangest thing I've seen a plant of mine do years ago, was sprout roots, 4ft above the ground on the main stem where it snapped, remained attached, but right angles to the stem when it was hit by golf ball sized hail. I let it go, the 6 or so roots grew to 2 inch (5cm) and eventually grew bark over them. The plant finished up and got a few ounces off it.

Amazing plant, Cannabis. If you grow it long enough it'll reveal all sorts of weird shit to you. :D

All the best with it, b0mb0. Hope it continues growing and finish up nicely for you. :good:

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 1

Simple, life tries to continue on. Obviously the conditions were right and it went again, usually cannabis needs a node to throw from so there may have been a node where this new stem was able to grow from. Then again, many plants don't need a node to produce from, this could even be the case here.

Strangest thing I've seen a plant of mine do years ago, was sprout roots, 4ft above the ground on the main stem where it snapped, remained attached, but right angles to the stem when it was hit by golf ball sized hail. I let it go, the 6 or so roots grew to 2 inch (5cm) and eventually grew bark over them. The plant finished up and got a few ounces off it.

Amazing plant, Cannabis. If you grow it long enough it'll reveal all sorts of weird shit to you. :D

That's nice about your story lol it's literally s tree. I want to try and recreate this cutting and the conditions. It was raining heavily at the time, I don't know if that makes a difference

Its regenerated.

I was surprised, only two plants out of my batch did this, I'll post another pic tomorrow

That's sick mate I've left cut plants a few times to see if it would happen and just thought it couldn't you just scored yourself an extra half gram lol! Looking frosty as hell. On another note has anyone noticed when they accidentally snap a plant in half and stunt the shart out of it that it produces fluffy but SUPER sticky buds? Has happened a few times to me when growing 3 of same strain and the stunty snapped boii always provides dripping potent buds can anyone shed some light on this??

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners