I'm talking "Grape Drink", baby!

This strain ?

attachicon.gifIMG_3658.PNG

Easier to buy it wouldn't it ?

Unfortunately the cross I'm talking about was a home job quite a while ago. Done with a Bubba also but a bag seed with insane grape on the other side. That's what I'm looking for.

It was everywhere at the time so I'm assuming someone did a huge outdoor with it for a few years so was just hoping it may have jogged someone's memory

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Don't do this to me, adding a new strain for me to hunt! Anywhere for me to start?

Yeah, Far North Queensland. Bloomfield/Bloomfield Ranges down towards the Coast to Cedar Bay. Basically between Cape Tribulation and north to Cooktown..

Bit of a yarn about the raid on the hippies back in 1976

Cedar Bay Commune Police Raids

Or Google "Cedar Bay Hippies"

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Far North Queensland. Bloomfield/Bloomfield Ranges down towards the Coast to Cedar Bay. Basically between Cape Tribulation and north to Cooktown..

Bit of a yarn about the raid on the hippies back in 1976

Cedar Bay Commune Police Raids

Or Google "Cedar Bay Hippies"

Fuck yeah dude. My uncle is still a part time far north hippy when he's not down here lol so I'll ask around. I'm sure someone in his group has heard of if.

Thanks so much for linking this mate. Bloody legend.

It wasn't at my place sadly, never heard of any shit mention so far on this thread lol

I've led a sheltered life I suppose

Good old Joe, top bloke

Wouldn't know Tony or Kev G would you Pedrosa?

Edited by monsenior
  • Upvote 1

if you got the seeds it still would not be the same as the 90s unless you grew in the same soil in the same area.

it would still be good but never the same

Of course mate; we're not in the 90s. We're just looking to recreate the facets of the smoke that we enjoyed (grape cordial smell, deep purple colas and happy giggly high) and get a new personal strain to replace an old favourite. It will never be the same but we'll get it as close as possible until we're happy.

At this stage we've committed a few hundred seeds and at least 6 months so I'm pretty confident well come up with something.

Unfortunately the cross I'm talking about was a home job quite a while ago. Done with a Bubba also but a bag seed with insane grape on the other side. That's what I'm looking for.

It was everywhere at the time so I'm assuming someone did a huge outdoor with it for a few years so was just hoping it may have jogged someone's memory

Why don't you just buy the strain ,,?

And what strains are you planning on using to recreate it ?

Why don't you just buy the strain ,,?

And what strains are you planning on using to recreate it ?

Definitely could buy it just try to it, but the only similarities are the name. No other reason to purchase as my mate made up the name of our strain.

Regardless, Juicy Lucy is the first stop as that lead to Hubba Bubba (hence the name)

Edited by monsenior