Told ya ALL governments are fucked

lol next you'll be telling us you a smackhead as well as a coke head and a ice freak

good work piggy

I’ve smoked heroine a few times it’s quite nice except for the itichy nose. Smoked pure opium in Asia as well.

I’ve had pretty much every drug you can get ya hands on in this country and others overseas that ya can’t get here.

Are you trying to imply I’m a junky because I’ve tried these drugs.

I know your an idiot but your not that stupid.

Your just a sheltered old fool who knows fuck all and by the sounds of it have experienced fuck all as well.

That’s why I take everything you say with a grain of salt.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Righto well will add smackhead to the list, think i'll just call you fuckhead tho, it covers them all 

by the way fuckheed, there wasn't any drugs around back when i was a young bloke, they hadn't been invented yet 

no fucking school bus, us stnuc walked 10 mile in bare fucking feet, and had to milk the fucking cows before and afterwards

no fucking planes, had to paddle to Tassie, get on a fucking horse if ya wanted to go somewhere

good old Kentucky fried still sold rabbits instead of chooks

wish i had some fucking drugs back then, fucking Romans probably had them all 

:goodboy:  :attitude:

Righto well will add smackhead to the list, think i'll just call you fuckhead tho, it covers them all

by the way fuckheed, there wasn't any drugs around back when i was a young bloke, they hadn't been invented yet

no fucking school bus, us stnuc walked 10 mile in bare fucking feet, and had to milk the fucking cows before and afterwards

no fucking planes, had to paddle to Tassie, get on a fucking horse if ya wanted to go somewhere

good old Kentucky fried still sold rabbits instead of chooks

wish i had some fucking drugs back then, fucking Romans probably had them all

:goodboy: :attitude:

Ahhh a bullshit reply. Just as I expected from old salty. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

The use of crypto $ in this "cuntry" is about to go through the roof. That'll fuck em.

doubtful..too many are awake to crypto and especially bitcoin being nothing more than a ponzi scheme. Their "value" is based on people investing in and when they don't the house of cards coins value plummets as we are seeing now. It is not tied to anything solid like fiat is and only attracts the speculators hoping for a trip to the moon surge so they can become overnight millionaires but in reality it's not gonna happen. The whales control it and pump and dump to fool the foolish into investing in it

• Upvote 1