New to guerilla growing.

Water Crystals - So your soil keeps nice and moist.

Petrol Pumps - to pull water out to your plants from creeks or any pocket of water for that matter.

GPS Navigation, communication and tracking - So you don't get lost or loose track of your plants location when your out in the field, most importantly so you can contact someone via satelite should you get bitten bye a snake or any other emergency etc

Guerilla growing is a science. You can be an A student or a D student. Depends how far your willing to take it.

Some blokes have been growing guerilla crops in australia for longer then i've been around and their knowledge is mindblowing.

Porky1982 passed on a something simple but important fact. If you can't be good, be good at it. Very important if your engaging in a criminal act.

Be good.

post-65596-0-25431500-1565673925_thumb.jpg

post-65596-0-70817500-1565673937_thumb.jpg

post-65596-0-62183900-1565673947_thumb.jpg

Water Crystals - So your soil keeps nice and moist.

They work ok, don't over do it as they can uproot plants during a heavy rain event. Fucked up myself once when using too many. He'll of a way to learn when you see a 2-3lb plant laying on it side.

Petrol Pumps - to pull water out to your plants from creeks or any pocket of water for that matter.

Works well if you live in a very remote place in Australia. Though even then some huge crops have been busted by the noise of a pump, or DC's leaving irrigation pipes in creeks, rivers, etc..

GPS Navigation, communication and tracking - So you don't get lost or loose track of your plants location when your out in the field, most importantly so you can contact someone via satelite should you get bitten bye a snake or any other emergency etc

The cops get hold of your GPS device, you just made it too easy for them. Nothing compares to local knowledge. If i was scoping out a area that was new to me. I'd chill out in the bush for a couple of hours and just take in the surroundings. Like listen out for vehicles, other small motors, see if people come through on bikes or horseback. If there were any unatural noises that didn't belong in the bush, I'd move along and try another location.

Guerilla growing is a science. You can be an A student or a D student. Depends how far your willing to take it.

News to me, I thought basic bush craft/skills could get the job done.

Some blokes have been growing guerilla crops in australia for longer then i've been around and their knowledge is mindblowing.

You're right, pippin. I was fortunate to have one show me the ropes. But there's also many out there that are full of shit too.

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 1

Yeah well that's the thing Indy. Depends where you are geographically.

Wouldn't even consider growing dope, anywhere where people could stumble across poly tube in the creek etc, or hear the noise of a pump. unless you tidy up after a soaking.

Yes indeed and I was aware with what you are saying about cops getting their hands on your gps device ;) Fancy that, you would be royally fucked. Would lead them to every single one of the suckers lol

Lots of bullshit artists for sure in this game. Claiming they know everything about growing cannabis when really their knowledge is limited. I can relate to that. I have mates who fit this description perfectly. lol

Really, It's the Drug Squad coppers that do fly overs that know a thing or two about growing large crops of marijuana guerilla style if you will, commercially. 

With 2020 fast approaching, technology is becoming so advanced and the police have access to this technology. They are probably using satellite imagery and drones in the hunt for cash croppers these days. I don't know myself, but I bet the cops do.

Here is an image of a mini helicopter being used to Sniff out cannabis operations in the Netherlands.

Polair - QLD with Flir technology

post-65596-0-09100300-1565677485_thumb.jpg

post-65596-0-52695100-1565677678_thumb.jpg

post-65596-0-97655500-1565677792_thumb.jpg